SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed.. I will not be able to play on the 5th. I can't get on the computer on weekday mornings. If possible, we could postpone to the 7th or 8th, if that's not a problem. If not, I can't play.

God... ... ... If I had more ideas at the moment, I would make my own contest which would use a special "tounament" exe and wad and would have an automatic scorekeeping system submitted to a sort of "master score server" and such, as well as a cool HUD and automatic connection to your next opponent and such... And it could have as many people in it as I want and could last as long as I want, being completely fair in all ways possable...

Jason the Echidna said:
God... ... ... If I had more ideas at the moment, I would make my own contest which would use a special "tounament" exe and wad and would have an automatic scorekeeping system submitted to a sort of "master score server" and such, as well as a cool HUD and automatic connection to your next opponent and such... And it could have as many people in it as I want and could last as long as I want, being completely fair in all ways possable...
We don't feel like waiting another 5 months, thank you.

9:00 EST would not be best for me since im on Central Standard Time which would be 10:00. My parents would not be happy about that but I may be able to talk them into it. :wink:

EDIT:TimeZones do suck!! Why can't we all be on one earth time zone?

cronosonic said:
I noticed.. I will not be able to play on the 5th. I can't get on the computer on weekday mornings. If possible, we could postpone to the 7th or 8th, if that's not a problem. If not, I can't play.
Isn't the first match on Saturday?

All the CTF matches(with 5 min breaks) while start and finish On May 7th, then May 14, the Team DM matches.

LOL! 5 min breaks!! Omg... Its like a real tournament now. Those 5 mins will be for us to... stretch our fingers and drink some water! ... sounds good to me. Lets do it!

What about bathroom breaks? Someone types like "/say PIE" and then the server pause's the game until the person is done and comes back and then types "/say CHEESE" and then the game continues. :P

akirahedgehog said:
What about bathroom breaks? Someone types like "/say PIE" and then the server pause's the game until the person is done and comes back and then types "/say CHEESE" and then the game continues. :P

That does sound like a good idea. BTW, nice avatar.

akirahedgehog said:
Should it be /ihavetotakeash.... bad idea...
How about "/JOHN"? "/NUMBERTWO"? "/PAUSETHEFSCKINGGAMEINEEDTOTAKEACRAP"?
/P--*shot down*

Looks like this means I have to get on at 2:55. (That's actually San Fransisco's time. But, that's the closest to Oregon. :roll: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back