SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not someone host a 'lobby' netgame or something? Then, a referee in that netgame can tell them where to go... and stuffs.

I could *probably* fill in for him, no gaurantees, though, but I can't be on IRC at all and chances are if I play one a team, then they'll lose.

hotdog003 said:
Why not someone host a 'lobby' netgame or something? Then, a referee in that netgame can tell them where to go... and stuffs.
That's a wonderful idea. That way, everyone who isn't allowed on IRC will be able to join the netgame and receive info from there.

I sent akira my pic and desciription, hopefully he can post it before 5:00.

Listen, since most people didn't come onto IRC today, the tournament is postponed until May 14th 6 PM EST. Also, i'll try to get the lobby idea done.

*Bans self on head* Somehow I got the idea that Central Standard is a hour ahead of Eastern Standard when in fact its the opposite. I know a lot of you are probably confused with time zones so im writing a guide that I will post late.

My bad, I sent it by e-mail. I'm sending the PM with a description and a link to a pic.

I'm going off-topic, but it's urgent: I can't use mIRC. It takes a wait of around a half hour to start (I don't know why), and the Java version won't to get me in chat.

Is here another way???

Did you try the IRC applet? If that doesn't work, then there's really nothing you can do. Esper sucks, so try connecting to Accessirc, and go to some SRB2-related chat over there such as #srb2fun, #JTE, or even #mimirushome. Foxboy is known to frequent the latter.

No, the problem isn't enter to the server, the problem is get started mIRC (it locks up at start).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back