• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Styled Earless/Sonikku revival project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already done the sprites lol
Just dunno how to scale em down like how SSNTails did
This might help
Post automatically merged:

Actually I just realized this is the wrong video, and the other one seems to be gone

You could use a image editor like GIMP or Paint.NET then scale it down by 50% once while using bilinear filtering through the resize option in the toolbar. If that doesn't work, try resizing it by 40% and lower until you get that crisp quality. Also, don't give up! You are this close to finishing it.

Last edited:
You could use a image editor like GIMP or Paint.NET then scale it down by 50% once while using bilinear filtering through the resize option in the toolbar. If that doesn't work, try resizing it by 40% and lower until you get that crisp quality. Also, don't give up! You are this close to finishing it.
oh cool an actual response
thanks
tho i dunno if i ever will get the motivation back, if i do i will continue this

Guess who's back? (thanks to Josh from the SRB2 Discord server for help lol)
srb20000.gif

Post automatically merged:

By the way, the Kick ability is scrapped

Last edited:
Sweet! I'm very happy you found the motivation to bring this back, also exited to see how Sonikku turns out.

Finnaly recreated it accurately, made it work with any jump height!
The character's almost done, be sure to be on the lookout tommorow....
srb20004.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back