• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Styled Earless/Sonikku revival project

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe add an extra character slot for sonikku and SSNtails together (SSNtail's sprites being those of pre-2.2 stails because I have no other idea for his sprites). you can either go to srb2.srb from pre-2.2 files and rip the sprites yourself or rip them from less-unique's sprites. how's that idea?
Isnt "pre-2.2 stails" basically just tails from 2.1 of srb2?

• Cool!
Reactions: JjJ
I don’t understand where SSN Tails came from, but we already have that

Maybe you should make the mod replace the current tracks with the old, midi ones.
extra points if you replace arid canyon with mine maze and rock mountain.
Music that is, not the levels obviously.

extra points if you replace arid canyon with mine maze and rock mountain.
Music that is, not the levels obviously.
I'll probably do that as a separate music pack (like Chilli Dog and Samus), but that'd be an extra after I finish the character.

I did a front facing kick sprite for Sonikku, but I think it looks meh and wanna improve on it (also please choose if a custom shoe sprite or the one that's from WALKC1 is good enough, also also I'm not that good at SRB2 styled sprites, I only do Master System ones)

Attachments

• STNDA1.png
    STNDA1.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 90
I did a front facing kick sprite for Sonikku, but I think it looks meh and wanna improve on it (also please choose if a custom shoe sprite or the one that's from WALKC1 is good enough, also also I'm not that good at SRB2 styled sprites, I only do Master System ones)
OHHH YEAAH! This is gonna be great!

I took a 3 day break from this, but I'm back and gonna work more on it, although don't expect new stuff often cuz I got school comming up and exams are right round the corner.

I took a 3 day break from this, but I'm back and gonna work more on it, although don't expect new stuff often cuz I got school comming up and exams are right round the corner.
Understandable, have a nice day
School can be a pain so take your time :lol:

Suggestion: Momentum stop every time you hit the ground like SRB1 (Earless' origin). There's already a flag for if you just hit the ground so it may be simple.

i think i made a good parallel to this project without even knowing it. im making a couple hangout maps based on the ssntails cartoons! like pokemon soccer and sonikkus dream!

I don’t understand where SSN Tails came from, but we already have that

It looks like SSNTails' Sonic (pre 2.2 sonic) but without the ears.
anyway wheres :sonicsmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back