• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 (Sonic) Unleashed (On Hiatus)

VanillaSRB2

Average Vanilla Ice Cream
Yeah, it's here. Sorta? Alright, alright... so basically I wanted to port the srb2 1.094/FinalDemo Sonic Unleashed mod made by @STHE123O So of course I had to ask perms, welp he gave me perms! But... How do I port stuff? The Delf just basically gives me the wad with no errors. (Thanks Delf:D) But that doesn't mean I can't release it already, still needs some work to do with. So that's why I made this progress thread! This ports goal is to give Srb2 Unleashed quality to life improvements allowing it to hopefuly slide into 2.2 standards! Here are a few gifs showcasing the Apotos Hub, Mr Pickle? And a werehog stage and a simple and short gameplay gifs:

Thanks to @STHE1230 for giving perms and @delf for basically kickstarting development

Attachments

• srb20374.gif
    srb20374.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 410
  • srb20430.png
    srb20430.png
    37 KB · Views: 290
  • srb20435.png
    srb20435.png
    447.7 KB · Views: 278
  • srb20394.gif
    srb20394.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 351
  • srb20395.gif
    srb20395.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 398
been waitin for this one
wanted to port it but never had the time.
glad to see its gettin ported now.

Holy shit, Delf just decided to be a living legend and send a version with the actual sky boxes! Credits to him, now downloading ZB and the new ver. Will wrap my head around ZB for now...

Because this looks good, I know you can do it, and if you think you can't, you could post the mod up to where you left off.
Post automatically merged:

I know that you can not lose your hope

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back