SRB2 Selling on Ebay ( Not Me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. And I thought I made some pretty crappy mistakes, these people have to be stupid....

Like Sonicfreak said, they should have googled what they were looking for...

I still have one question. Did people actually buy this pack or was it newly posted cause I'm starting to get really annoyed at this guy and if he made a profit anyway, even though we (Mystic actually) reported it then...

Uh oh, but when i clicked the link, It said "Invalid Item"

And "This game should not be sold!" or we will be screwed

Boinciel said:
Some guy is selling a Sonic fan compilation with SRB2 included. SRB2 at the quit screen says "This game should not be sold!"

This guy is trying to make a profit on STJR's work! We must tell him to take it off the market at once.
I only saw that message like 10 times I my life. I just press Alt + F4. But I think Mystic is going to put that message in the intro in 1095.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Boinciel said:
Some guy is selling a Sonic fan compilation with SRB2 included. SRB2 at the quit screen says "This game should not be sold!"

This guy is trying to make a profit on STJR's work! We must tell him to take it off the market at once.
I only saw that message like 10 times I my life. I just press Alt + F4. But I think Mystic is going to put that message in the intro in 1095.
1.09.5? The next release is 1.1, but a recent version of the Trax code was called 1.09.4.1...

EDIT:

And anyway, Mystic doesn't program.

FSX said:
Boinciel said:

1.09.5? The next release is 1.1, but a recent version of the Trax code was called 1.09.4.1...

EDIT:

And anyway, Mystic doesn't program.
WHAT?! 1.1?!
I thought that 1.09.5 (1.1) was the final. :cry:

WHAT?! 1.1?!
I thought that 1.09.5 (1.1) was the final. :cry:

Come again? Everything conserning the next release of SRB2 is on this MB some where. Don't put two distinctly diffrent numbers together in parenthasese. That implys that they are the same.

They can still sell if it's only the exe and they don't attempt to release without source code or with a different license.

But the thought of it is.... shit.

The EXE can't be sold because:
a.) It is useless alone.
b.) It contains mentions to Sega's property (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, etc.) inside, including the icon.

On another note, SSN says he will continue developing SRB2 as long as he wants to. 1.1 will be the release that finshes the game, but not the final release.

FSX said:
On another note, SSN says he will continue developing SRB2 as long as he wants to. 1.1 will be the release that finshes the game, but not the final release.
Oh, phew. I was hoping he would be doing that.

Miles said:
Dark Warrior said:
They can't legally sell it at all. Where'd you come up with this?
It can be, since it's under the GPL. They must release under the same license though.

Making profit out of Sonic comes to mind. Fan games in general cannot be sold at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back