SRB2 Rollout Knockout

SRB2 Rollout Knockout v1.1.1

Flame updated SRB2 Rollout Knockout with a new update entry:

v1.1.1 Patch update

• HUD Improvements
    • When viewing in-game rankings with the TAB button, spectator players and players that have just died will be transparent instead of not visible.
  • Force Level end if exiting ticker reaches 10 seconds. An attempt to fix this reported issue.
  • Improvements to Rollout Knockout-specific Gamestate.
    • If enough players are present (2 or more) in a game upon Map...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Umm hello Android crash (sorry I really wanted to play this mod lol)
Sorry, but I have very limited information regarding this "Android crash". If I had additional information, such as logs or a report file, I would be able to troubleshoot this better. Unfortunately, I do not have this information, so I'm unsure what could be causing this in the first place.

If you're able to provide me with the following, this would be a great help.
  • Output of /storage/emulated/0/Sonic\ Robo\ Blast\ 2/latest-log.txt
  • crash-log.txt if it exists too

Last edited:
Sorry, but I have very limited information regarding this "Android crash". If I had additional information, such as logs or a report file, I would be able to troubleshoot this better. Unfortunately, I do not have this information, so I'm unsure what could be causing this in the first place.

If you're able to provide me with the following, this would be a great help.
  • Output of /storage/emulated/0/Sonic\ Robo\ Blast\ 2/latest-log.txt
  • crash-log.txt if it exists too
Well that's ok I'm getting laptop at black Friday

it seems like that weird "android crash" issue also happens on linux, which is a bummer because this mod looks really fun :(
i'll attach the crash-log and latest-log files if this can help resolve it

Attachments

• latest-log.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 187
  • crash-log.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 139
this gamemode is fun, the only problem is that i only ever see a server hosting it every once in a blue moon, it'd be nice if there were a dedicated server for this gamemode, like krab's 24/7 battle server. (also, i cannot be bothered hosting, even if i did, i'd have nobody to play it, and i'm not willing to port forward)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back