SRB2 movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

I'm making a movie with SRB2. I need actors (obvious), prop desigers (people who make charectors that use one sprite each[for the most part]), and set designers (people who make maps). If you want to join, post!

Current jobs:
Sonic: Me
Tails: Chaos
Knuckles: Arnold the Bartender
Jetty-syn (G): Supersonic45
Jetty-Syn (B) #1: Flarion
Jetty-Syn (B) #2: SuperMecha
Jetty-Syn (B) #3:--
Explosion #1: Shu
Explosion #2: --
Explosion #3: --
Explosion #4: --
Explosion #5: --
Turret #1-10: --.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--,--
Set designers: Me, --
Prop designers: --. --, --

Make sure that if this is in netgame, that you don't advertise on master server because it isn't allowed.

I'll consider Knuckles but that doesn't mean i'm making any promises. And by actors do you mean voice actors or actually starring in it? I have been growing out my hair for 13 months so far so that's a bonus. =P

EDIT: Just a net game I see. I took it too far. =P

1-Up said:
Make sure that if this is in netgame, that you don't advertise on master server because it isn't allowed.
let me guess, movie servers are considered hangout?

I wouldn't put it on the master server anyway, because then people might try to sabotage it. And by acting, I don't mean voice acting. All talking will be done in the chatbox. By acting, I mean playing the charector.

I figured it out now. So we need to find the time zones. I live in California in the U.S. so that means i'm 8 hours behind the U.K. time. And i'm 3 hours behind the east coast of the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back