srb2 megamix?

neonhedgehog

you best believe boi!
well does srb2 fit the sonic 1 megamix moveset well i guess so and becouse srb2 is in 3D now lets see if anyone will make
a mod that gives sonic and the gang their megamix moveset (minus fang,amy and metal sonic)
sooo let me know does srb2 fit the sonic 1 megamix moveset let me know down below!

I... can't tell. But thinking about Megamix's control style in SRB2, it would actually feel not half bad. The Homing Attack would actually have purpose in a 3D environment and can carry momentum like with Neo Sonic's version, unlike the romhack where IMO it felt jank as hell to use and didn't feel right in general in a 2D setting. Light dashing would still be awkward though, as every mod I try with a Light dash always results with me shooting myself in a direction I don't wanna go or it picks up only one ring on a trail. I don't think Megamix has many other special moves for the cast, but I'd say I'm pretty outta date as I only finished the last Genesis version of the hack, haven't touched the CD version and couldn't get Megamix Mania working.

If I was to take a romhack moveset and load it in SRB2? I'd wanna see Sonic Boom's. Launching myself at badniks with a flying kick, divekicking to hit the ground and speed back on course as well as dive bombing into THZ slime and kicking outta that would feel badass!!

it sound like a nice idea but this megamix moveset is weird (homing attack just unessesary) it worked with s3AIR but srb2 im not feeling it there

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back