SRB2 Hub (1.3)

Well... Umm..... Some type of thing for the hub.........

*shrugs multiple times trying to remember all the secrets of the game...*

Special Stages Hub= Done :V
SRB1 Remake Hub= Done :V?
AGZ, ATZ, PTZ, SHZ= Done >:V
Level Select= Done >:V?
Hangout Area= Done already... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't have any idea for the Hub!

You just have to wait there for a while. It lets you free and gives you a present!

No offence, but i'm sure most of the Sonic fanbase is unaware of Danganronpa. I never heard of that series until now. Maybe you should replace Monokuma with something the fanbase is more familiar with, like Tails Doll or Sonic.exe

No offence, but i'm sure most of the Sonic fanbase is unaware of Danganronpa. I never heard of that series until now. Maybe you should replace Monokuma with something the fanbase is more familiar with, like Tails Doll or Sonic.exe
Both Tails Doll or Sonic.exe are really stupid, and certainly not scary.

How about that one ghost from Sonic & Knuckles

And you have to turn on the light switch periodically to keep away

How about we leave the Dangonronpa reference alone and let it be? It's the creator's choice to pay a homage to a series he likes. Besides, you need to go really out of your way to get it.

Where's the secret room you guys are talking about?

In the cafeteria, enter the big room full of tables, and on the lower floor by the back wall to the left, there should be a trash can, with a small patch of wall behind it showing a different texture. Simply spindash into the wall there, and there you go!

also...

Both Tails Doll or Sonic.exe are really stupid, and certainly not scary.

I really do not understand all the talk about Tails doll. He was not scary, and not to mention he was one of the worst characters in Sonic R, Amy being the only character I thought worse than the Tails Doll.

And Sonic.exe was always laughable to me, especially the real version that was released on the internet. Probably how the whole disemboweled flickies thing was presented or something, I dunno.

Last edited:
In the cafeteria, enter the big room full of tables, and on the lower floor by the back wall to the left, there should be a trash can, with a small patch of wall behind it showing a different texture. Simply spindash into the wall there, and there you go!

Oh, that easter egg...
I'm surprised no one told about the working TV.

I really do not understand all the talk about Tails doll. He was not scary, and not to mention he was one of the worst characters in Sonic R, Amy being the only character I thought worse than the Tails Doll.

And Sonic.exe was always laughable to me, especially the real version that was released on the internet. Probably how the whole disemboweled flickies thing was presented or something, I dunno.

Tails doll was an old playable charector in Sonic R. The rumor is if you play his theme song backwards, a secret message is played.

He was not scary, and not to mention he was one of the worst characters in Sonic R, Amy being the only character I thought worse than the Tails Doll.

Please. Worst Character In Sonic R Award goes to Egg Robo. No question. Tails Doll was low tier, but at least he could water walk.

Please. Worst Character In Sonic R Award goes to Egg Robo. No question. Tails Doll was low tier, but at least he could water walk.

Amy was still worse IMAO. Her boost was random and not easy to control, and while she could drive over water, it slowed her down to a crawl. Egg Robo at least could disrupt others with his gun, and he was still faster than Amy if I recall correctly.

Tails doll was an old playable charector in Sonic R. The rumor is if you play his theme song backwards, a secret message is played.

Aaaand, the other rumor is, that if you play Tag with Tails Doll, and Tag Super Sonic, something will happen. I was trying it, and.....

did not catch Super Sonic *grins and laughs*

Seriously, try to do it, and tell me what happens (?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back