SRB2 Demo 1 (SAGE 2000 Prototype)

It's hard to tell because THZ1 didn't change much texture-wise during development. Although it would be helpful to know when this issue of the magazine came out. They could probably just be using footage of the SAGE2000 trailer for shits 'n giggles.

EDIT: Upon rereading this thread, I have a question. What are the White Glove Diaries?

Last edited:
It's hard to tell because THZ1 didn't change much texture-wise during development. Although it would be helpful to know when this issue of the magazine came out. They could probably just be using footage of the SAGE2000 trailer for shits 'n giggles.

EDIT: Upon rereading this thread, I have a question. What are the White Glove Diaries?
White Glove Diaries It's basically like an interview or Q&A that they gave to Sonikku and SSNtails back then.

btw you can read them here:

1. The trailer doesn't even show THZ.
2. Only one screenshot of THZ from SAGE 2000 was on the STJr. booth.

The thing is, as much as it's hard to believe... the image deco posted is in fact real. It's from the September 2006 issue of Total Gamer Magazine. It can be found on the SRB2 website itself in the Press section.
SNAP5.GIF

Hm... Guess I was wrong on that one. :dramahog:

Ok that thz screen shot ssn posted is of no use to me, but those gfz shots. Is that gfz2?

I assume this is before the merge.

Imply: to mean something without directly saying what you're meaning.
Ex: if sonic's here, and the chilidogs are gone, sonic?

the fonts text comes from halloween tech demo?
Somehow, this is the thing what IM searching.
I asked in the SRB20YA server of discord, and it exists!
Sadly, theres no way to know if its archived.
Maybe someday all the lost media stuff will be founded, and no more searchs!

Somehow, this is the thing what IM searching.
I asked in the SRB20YA server of discord, and it exists!
Sadly, theres no way to know if its archived.
Maybe someday all the lost media stuff will be founded, and no more searchs!
Excuse me for the bump, but both Halloween versions are archived. I think some version of Sonic Doom 2 even used the same font.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back