SRB2 Christmas Edition, unreleased extras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The soundtrack is in the History section, and if I remember correctly, the 'goodies' made it into SRB2 Christmas 0.96. Or possibly v0.96 was the prize, or something of the sort.

I think that was added as one of the later levels in v0.96... possibly? Someone who actually knows could probably give you a better answer.

I have no idea what the Millenial level is unless it's "Sonic's Nightmare". I even brought the .96 Christmas demo into the 21st century* and I never encountered a level called Millenial.

(*2000 was the final year of the 20th as there was no year zero)

The extra goodies were included on the v0.96cd. These included:

* Chao skin by Rlan (founder of SFGHQ)
* 'Millennium' level to celebrate Jan 1st, 2000
* MIDI files of the Christmas Music
* Hi-res pictures of some of the SRB2Xmas art, as well as some additional pictures.
* A 'scrapped' folder containing the high-res versions of the SRB1:Xmas Sonic sprite, an AVI demonstrating some of the animations made for it that were never used, videos of the old cutscenes, and some SRB2 player sprites from extremely early versions that were scrapped.

I have the image to create more 0.96 CDs... I should probably throw the extra goodies up in the history section.

One thing I don't have though, is the Millennium level. The WAD included on the CD only contains all the graphics, sounds, etc., but not the actual level itself. Oops.

A floor plan would help with recreating the level for the updated Christmas demo.

*has gone hunting for the lost level wad*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back