SRB2 But it's a Gameboy Color bootleg | Sonic Robo Blast 7

SRB2 But it's a Gameboy Color bootleg | Sonic Robo Blast 7 1.0

Frostiikin

recovering elseif abuser
Judge
Frostiikin submitted a new resource:

SRB2 But it's a Gameboy Color bootleg | Sonic Robo Blast 7 - this mod is horrible and you shouldn't play it

Hey, Just a bit of a warning before I start here, This mod has very bright eye-bleeding colors. If you suffer from epilepsy or are prone to seizures, I highly recommend you play something else.

View attachment 41735
Hello. I have found long awaited sequel to sonic blast robo 2. it is robo blast sonic 7.

It have very good physic and amazing palette and all character is balanced have fun. (dont mind random control lock is earlie beta)...

Read more about this resource...

...Alright, movin' on. SRB7? [unintelligible] this is the one I played? Hmm, let's check it out. GRAND EGG! JETSOONS? (Groans)
Grand Egg! Grand Egg?! What the fuck?! Grand Egg?! Grand Egg?! (Pause) What the shit?! (Giggles) Grand Egg. (Groans and laughs) Grand Egg. The Grandest of Eggs.

this is way better than srb2. i can tell because of the gif

Frostiikin submitted a new resource:

SRB2 But it's a Gameboy Color bootleg | Sonic Robo Blast 7 - this mod is horrible and you shouldn't play it

Read more about this resource...
Seizures Can Be Fixed With Srb2ware, No Joke. the gif is sadly not going to show proof but it does work, so everybody can now have fun without epilepsy.
Post automatically merged:

something different happens when you do it backwards, the bootleg music and physics are gone but the pallate stays.
srb20001.gif

The Gif Is Also Still Corrupt, Yet The Pallate From the SonicRoboBlast7-V1.wad.pk3 Stays.

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 65
"Sonic Robo Blast 7 did what other games couldnt,and that is its beauty.The best Sonic game in years."- IGN (just a joke)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back