srb2 and srb2 message board lore and trivia and stuff by the srb2 community and neonhedgehog

SSNTails recently stated on the 20YA server that there was never an SSN-era board.
View attachment 43561

Going from the list of members from the EZBoard-era forums, there's a few candidates:
electrokitty (April 2001)
jex (May 2001)
stealth (May 2001)
tails (May 2001) (significant as this could be the banned account that gave birth to the SSNTails name)
thesupersonic (May 2001)

EDIT: For those trying to contact Sonikku right now, he's got a job, y'know. He can be contacted the Discord server as he's somewhat active there.
Aight, then, that likely gives us the probable founding date and the likely first member: May 2001, SSNTails.

Inferno, keep in mind that the date is based on when the URL was archived. I still believe it was created in ~1999.

SSNTails recently stated on the 20YA server that there was never an SSN-era board.
View attachment 43561

Going from the list of members from the EZBoard-era forums, there's a few candidates:
jex (May 2001)
stealth (May 2001)
tails (May 2001) (significant as this could be the banned account that gave birth to the SSNTails name)
thesupersonic (May 2001)

EDIT: For those trying to contact Sonikku right now, he's got a job, y'know. He can be contacted the Discord server as he's somewhat active there.
but what exactly is this discord server name btw?

View attachment 43561

jex (May 2001)
stealth (May 2001)
thesupersonic (May 2001)

EDIT: For those trying to contact Sonikku right now, he's got a job, y'know. He can be contacted the Discord server as he's somewhat active there
that means the ez board was most likely the one of the old stjr website.

I think i might have found the first MB member... https://mb.srb2.org/members/1/
No.

First of all, that's the default admin account for Xenforo, which we didn't switch to before 2021. They have a join date of Feb 16, 2021, if you pay attention. The 2nd account ID is of an earlier default admin account from 2009. Your first normal account on the post-crash MB is Account ID 3, Smidge204, followed shortly by SSNTails.

SECOND of all, even before the Xenforo switch, we weren't in the first MB revision.

I'm already gone as far back as possible, to before the MB's crash in 2003, and found the first non-default admin account to be SSNTails.

Therefore, as FAR as can be known, he is first.

No.

First of all, that's the default admin account for Xenforo, which we didn't switch to before 2021. They have a join date of Feb 16, 2021, if you pay attention. The 2nd account ID is of an earlier default admin account from 2009. Your first normal account on the post-crash MB is Account ID 3, Smidge204, followed shortly by SSNTails.

SECOND of all, even before the Xenforo switch, we weren't in the first MB revision.

I'm already gone as far back as possible, to before the MB's crash in 2003, and found the first non-default admin account to be SSNTails.

Therefore, as FAR as can be known, he is first.
oh, thank you.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back