SRB2 2D

who wants me to

• no i dont

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make her do a strip tease? *Mauled*

I suppose the floating thing would work. Why not have her parachute down with her hammer or someting else that won't make her dizzy? :P

Now then, Cream is flying, Shadow is Chaos Control (Sonic Battle style), Rouge is infinite flying, Chaos is _______, E-102 is shooting, Metal Sonic is ______, Tails Doll is _______, Metal Knux is _______, Espio is wall walking, Vector is glide thok + climbing, Charmy is infinite flying, Mighty is wall kick, and SRB1 Sonic & Knuckles is nothing.

_______ means idk. Also, yes, I HAVE found the Advance sheets for ALL of them. ALL OF THEM except for Tails Doll :p. I think the Vector and Charmy ones are the best ones.

Go ahead, but I get the Robotnik's!

*Imagine's self with 'Buttnik stache

mestache.jpg

Well, shadowstar gave me back the file he level-edited. It looks very nice. Thank you shadowstar! Now all I gotta do is match all the tiles n stuff, and I shall release it once Amy is done. Oh, that goes for the Title Menu, too.

You need a better ring loss system, you need a skidding system and spin dashes don't charge.

Otherwise, it's really great, keep it up.

The ring loss engine also got ruined during the compiling for some reason. I didn't add skidding because SRB2 doesn't have it. And the spin dashes, well I left it in the "to do" list which I never gotten to.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I didn't add skidding because SRB2 doesn't have it.

There's a reason why. It's in 3D, a 2D game benefits from a skidding engine FAR more than a 3D game does. At least make it so that the characters slow down faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back