SRB2 (006)

[Open Assets] SRB2 (006) 0.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
segabest1991 submitted a new resource:

SRB2 (006) - Srb2 is now bugged as sonic 06 !

Did you aleardy thinked: "How SRB2 would be if it was released with many bugs as sonic 2006?" well probaly not, but here the answer! there we have random sprites and sounds coming of your charater! Come find out the many bugs of Sonic Robo Blast: 2006!
PS:
If you do NOT like that much spam sounds this addon is NOT recommended for you!
2nd PS: theres only visual and sound related "bugs" .If you want gameplay changes... well thats not (possibly YET) the best option for you.

Read more about this resource...

segabest1991 submitted a new resource:

SRB2 (006) - Srb2 is now bugged as sonic 06 !

Read more about this resource...
Well, this addon follows the rules so it gets passed!
I wish there was more effort put into the glitch effects, maybe instead of constantly switching states you could have randomly-timed intervals activate weird effects?
This concept could probably be executed more thoroughly, so I hope someone can pull it off eventually!

Well, this addon follows the rules so it gets passed!
I wish there was more effort put into the glitch effects, maybe instead of constantly switching states you could have randomly-timed intervals activate weird effects?
This concept could probably be executed more thoroughly, so I hope someone can pull it off eventually!
the randomly timed intervals would make it seem like a chaos edition mod themed around glitches.
although, such a thing would actually be cool in my opinion.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back