SRB Dream Emulator

SRB Dream Emulator v1

Can you be more specific where you got stuck on? If you please.
I can't get out of the first area after you touch the cube. I'm not sure what to do. There doesn't seem to be anything to interact with upstairs other than some doors that make a soft knocking noise when I run next to them, and a hallway that pushes me back.

Same issue with downstairs too! I can't figure out where to go after you enter the cube...

As far as i remember..All the scripts are activated in this order.

1-Going into the reunion room where the incognito man texture big in a wall, then look up for the tp trigger in the corners of the maps.

(Im probably missing something, but another of the parts goes this way)

2- Going into the upper room at the right side, where the fan, then access the office, and getting in front of the laptop to go and do an invisible maze going all left the first part, and then all right the other part, to pop up a balloon
Post automatically merged:

I can't get out of the first area after you touch the cube. I'm not sure what to do. There doesn't seem to be anything to interact with upstairs other than some doors that make a soft knocking noise when I run next to them, and a hallway that pushes me back.

Same issue with downstairs too! I can't figure out where to go after you enter the cube...
oh, that's day one.

-You gotta run upstairs

-Go back and interact with the quite hidden door carpet, in the corridor, at the side of the Kitchen to trigger a door going up.

-After that you go upstairs again to enter the last room at the right side, going inside of the bottom bed, which it has a fake floor.

3- Do whatever you have to do in these other rooms, and when youre back on the house, go where the door you lifted up from the ground.

4- After you come back again you gotta go outside the house.

i may get things wrong, probably

1-Going into the reunion room where the incognito man texture big in a wall, then look up for the tp trigger in the corners of the maps.

2- Going into the upper room at the right side, where the fan, then access the office, and getting in front of the laptop to go and do an invisible maze going all left the first part, and then all right the other part, to pop up a balloon

oh, that's day one.

-You gotta run upstairs

-Go back and interact with the quite hidden door carpet, in the corridor, at the side of the Kitchen to trigger a door going up.

-After that you go upstairs again to enter the last room at the right side, going inside of the bottom bed, which it has a fake floor.

3- Do whatever you have to do in these other rooms, and when youre back on the house, go where the door you lifted up from the ground.

ill send you a gif how to do the whole process, if you want an easier explanation. Game it's pretty short by itself, but it plays a lot with tp triggers, so you gotta walk anywhere in the map, even places where isnt anything that says you to go into

Last edited:
Everyone's having issues with day 2, I can't even get past day 1!! I've been stuck in this one room for h o u r s!! I'm not sure how to continue! 😭
Look for a door mat without a door, on the first floor

that'll put you in the right direction

Very eerie... I like it. But I can't get in through any of the doors lol. It just makes a noise.

Everyone's having issues with day 2, I can't even get past day 1!! I've been stuck in this one room for h o u r s!! I'm not sure how to continue! 😭
bro same

oh, that's day one.

-You gotta run upstairs

ill send you a gif how to do the whole process, if you want an easier explanation. Game it's pretty short by itself, but it plays a lot with tp triggers, so you gotta walk anywhere in the map, even places where isnt anything that says you to go into
bro i can't even get inside the dang building

Last edited:
Very eerie... I like it. But I can't get in through any of the doors lol. It just makes a noise.

bro same

bro i can't even get inside the dang building
You can get inside, by going to the "manhole?" it has black goop around it, you can fall through it.
that said does anyone know about the button under water in the sewer section? I tried hitting it with zero luck and I'm afraid that's a mandatory thing to hit, wouldn't be so bad if I didn't get sucked down and spat back out to the main area.
Spoilers are mainly for people just passing by and want figure out themselves, still a new map and all, having some fun, but I'm just stuck at this moment.

oh, that's day one.

-You gotta run upstairs

hey, so I have to turn the electricity off somehow to get the fan off, ik where the room is its just idk how to turn it off.

(EDIT) you don't need to do that lol, also i found a way to complete the day. It's actually pretty easy after you do those 2 tasks. (HINT) Someone has attempted to hit this object, but failed.

Last edited:
Okay so I can get inside the building on day 2, I do the thing in that conference room, and I go inside the laptop on the 2nd floor after the fan.
But I can't for the life of me figure out what to do next, and the cat in the forest and the missing cat posters make me think there's something to do with them...

Hey, the wad as a whole asides from being kinda empty visually, but knowing where did the inspiration came from.. What do you even used to create it? Because i tried to load it on Slade and Zone Builder just to look on it by curiosity to see how it was made. But it gives me an error, saying that the Wad file it's compressed.

Hey, the wad as a whole asides from being kinda empty visually, but knowing where did the inspiration came from.. What do you even used to create it? Because i tried to load it on Slade and Zone Builder just to look on it by curiosity to see how it was made. But it gives me an error, saying that the Wad file it's compressed.
Wadzipped. Just decompress it.

I like the mod so far, but I cant seem to get past day 2
im getting stuck in this brown and yellow room and I cant find the trigger, the devmode map doesnt help either
plus I cant look at it in zone builder to find the trigger out because its a zwad, which zonebuilder cant open
how do I get out of there?

where is the download ?
All the Threads usually have an orange button called "Download", which it's common to pass by, as it usually seems it doesnt exist. The button is on the right upper corner of the page.

If not, then threads use to have the files together with the pictures, at first hand in one of the categories of the thread

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back