Spleenik & Taileels

Spleenik & Taileels 1.0000003.7.1

i say that because stan smith is the antagonist
he's corrupting station square
but he still knows that it is impossible to kill SpongeBob
oh right, the part with the signs that have text saying: Stan Smith has Knowledge. and how he got everyone who lived in or near station square to believe that he killed SpongeBob.
Personally, I think the part where you bord the bob burger fleet and convince the captain bob belcher to join your side, maybe it's because not many people liked the burger minigame.
but when you first see the Sponge-Geist for the first time, dam that got me.

oh right, the part with the signs that have text saying: Stan Smith has Knowledge. and how he got everyone who lived in or near station square to believe that he killed SpongeBob.
Personally, I think the part where you bord the bob burger fleet and convince the captain bob belcher to join your side, maybe it's because not many people liked the burger minigame.
but when you first see the Sponge-Geist for the first time, dam that got me.
but then SpongeBob came back and killed the Sponge-Geist
he's been the one of the main protags this entire time, you just haven't been able to play as him because he and his team have been planning revenge on Stan Smith, who actually isn't Stan Smith
the real Stan Smith got captured by Sonic.exe
he's been sending out Flat Stanley to do all the hard work for him

but then SpongeBob came back and killed the Sponge-Geist
he's been the one of the main protags this entire time, you just haven't been able to play as him because he and his team have been planning revenge on Stan Smith, who actually isn't Stan Smith
the real Stan Smith got captured by Sonic.exe
he's been sending out Flat Stanley to do all the hard work for him
ok, if I remember correctly, the game starts with flat Stanly being told to defeat Sponge-Geist (who is SpongeBob) by sonic (who is sonic.exe btw)
but instead of killing him like what sonic requested, we instead exorcise the demon out of him, and SpongeBob joins the party. (rpg character team)
sonic is pissed about this and captures and replaces stan smith and takes over station square. so, everyone believes stan killed the Sponge-Geist. (Who is just off somewhere at this point of the story) and he tricks station square and anywhere nearby that flat Stanly is evil or something. (his words not mine) so we fight of some corrupted clones of SpongeBob, ourselves, and sonic, with the sonic clones looking the most disturbing. (the flat Stanly and SpongeBob ones just look evil and or dumb, the sonic ones look kinda like the one that told us to kill the Sponge-Geist interesting)
we fight stan smith who turns out to be sonic.exe. he explains his plan yada yada he has the real sonic and stan smith held captured. and this is where the Sponge-Geist returns, he was lurking in the background, waiting for his time to strike (you can also fight him optionally, defeating him doesn't affect the story, but make him look more deranged and rotted, like nemesis from resident evil three) the Sponge-Geist kills sonic.exe and now we fight him, and SpongeBob gets the final hit on him because it's cool. the heroes rescue sonic, stan smith, and some others I fogor about, and they all lived happily ever after, at least until the moon fell from orbit crashing into the earth killing everyone (it's from the bad ending where you tell doctor Robotnik that he gets no bitches, it doesn't happen in the good ending) I think there is also a secret ending where you are sent to half-life 2 but I may be wrong.

ok, if I remember correctly, the game starts with flat Stanly being told to defeat Sponge-Geist (who is SpongeBob) by sonic (who is sonic.exe btw)
but instead of killing him like what sonic requested, we instead exorcise the demon out of him, and SpongeBob joins the party. (rpg character team)
sonic is pissed about this and captures and replaces stan smith and takes over station square. so, everyone believes stan killed the Sponge-Geist. (Who is just off somewhere at this point of the story) and he tricks station square and anywhere nearby that flat Stanly is evil or something. (his words not mine) so we fight of some corrupted clones of SpongeBob, ourselves, and sonic, with the sonic clones looking the most disturbing. (the flat Stanly and SpongeBob ones just look evil and or dumb, the sonic ones look kinda like the one that told us to kill the Sponge-Geist interesting)
we fight stan smith who turns out to be sonic.exe. he explains his plan yada yada he has the real sonic and stan smith held captured. and this is where the Sponge-Geist returns, he was lurking in the background, waiting for his time to strike (you can also fight him optionally, defeating him doesn't affect the story, but make him look more deranged and rotted, like nemesis from resident evil three) the Sponge-Geist kills sonic.exe and now we fight him, and SpongeBob gets the final hit on him because it's cool. the heroes rescue sonic, stan smith, and some others I fogor about, and they all lived happily ever after, at least until the moon fell from orbit crashing into the earth killing everyone (it's from the bad ending where you tell doctor Robotnik that he gets no bitches, it doesn't happen in the good ending) I think there is also a secret ending where you are sent to half-life 2 but I may be wrong.
the sekrit 100% ending has me showing up to congratulate the player
because i made the game

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back