Speedy the Ringhogger

Speedy the Ringhogger 1.0

Jammin'

DISAPPEAR!
MazesAhoy submitted a new resource:

Speedy the Ringhogger - ironically, he's not very fast.

oh hey! welcome to my parlor! i'll tell all you need to know about Speedy!
View attachment 42402you can bank rings by pressing C1 and take some out by pressing/holding C2! incredibly helpful for bosses and such.
View attachment 42403hold jump and you'll fall, but slowly!
View attachment 42404things cant get much more basic than this. press spin on...

Read more about this resource...

I'm really going to need you to attach images in a way that they show up on the bottom, it almost seems like you're trying to hide that he's a recolor...

He has no style, he has no grace
This hog's got a slower pace
He can SlowFall when he needs to
And can bank all his rings just for you
break bustable stuff 'cuz he's not a buffoon
This brown hedgehog just digs this tune
HUH

hey, people! Speedy team, (the people in the credits) are thinking of doing a lore-map-pack-thingamajig. and we were wondering who would've dropped the backpack? let us know!

Last edited:
this is cool to me, people might think its k i n d a bad or he's powerless, but he looks quite cool, time to try him out!

I swear there was another SRB2 2.2 character that had a backpack, could just be my imagination fusing Speedy with Ristar but wasn't there one called Starshy who also had a backpack gimmick?

its called "Skip the Fenecc Fox (sorry if i spelt it wrong)", made by Doctor Stephen, also Starshy, made by well, Starshy but its more of a single feature unlike Skip that is entirely designed around that same backpack gimmick, but both it and Starshy ACTUALLY GOOD AND ORIGINAL (more-less so for Starshy, since its based on ristar (i think)
I swear there was another SRB2 2.2 character that had a backpack, could just be my imagination fusing Speedy with Ristar but wasn't there one called Starshy who also had a backpack gimmick?

So I had the pleasure to beat the game with this guy. It's doable but you gotta really get your noggin' joggin

Have a video of me BARELY beating metal sonic. Real tough race!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back