• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Speedy Sonic (WIP)

srb20005.gif
Speedy goes brrrrrrrrrrr in SA2 GH
Post automatically merged:

1760978106002.png
Pika fogor dat
Post automatically merged:

srb20006.gif
did i just saw the idle sprit-
 
Hmmm i don't think we're going to make an option just for that but i can change it, that's not a problem !
I wanted to do it for a while but i always forget about it x)
Nice, nice. As long as it's something more... subtle, I'll be happy.
 
I'm sorry but can you discuss the actual mod

there's an entire website of things to discuss and you're just posting nonsense that's rarely related.
True lol
Also if you guys have any other questions about the mod, it'll be a pleasure for me answer them ! :D
 
True lol
Also if you guys have any other questions about the mod, it'll be a pleasure for me answer them ! :D
What do you plan to do in terms of his Super form? Because there's no way he won't have one, if we're being real. And what of a 3D model?
 
What do you plan to do in terms of his Super form? Because there's no way he won't have one, if we're being real. And what of a 3D model?
- Well for his Super form, he's not going to have much since it's just Super... (And that i'm reserving stuffs for something other in the mod haha) In Super right now he has: Custom transformation, Flight (with some abilities, like you're able to dash up and down, and boost, useful for a lot of obstacle).
- As for 3d model... We're going to do one,' based on Rush's model the thing is that we didn't found any 3d modelers to do it.
Post automatically merged:

Also for information. Super will not be showed until the release trailer, i don't want to spoiled too much about the mod since it will be useless, there's still gonna be sneak peaks for you guys but they will be short.
 
- Well for his Super form, he's not going to have much since it's just Super... (And that i'm reserving stuffs for something other in the mod haha) In Super right now he has: Custom transformation, Flight (with some abilities, like you're able to dash up and down, and boost, useful for a lot of obstacle).
- As for 3d model... We're going to do one,' based on Rush's model the thing is that we didn't found any 3d modelers to do it.
Post automatically merged:

Also for information. Super will not be showed until the release trailer, i don't want to spoiled too much about the mod since it will be useless, there's still gonna be sneak peaks for you guys but they will be short.
I see! Alright, good to know all of that. You have my thanks for the clear answers, and I wish you luck with finding a modeller.
 
I see! Alright, good to know all of that. You have my thanks for the clear answers, and I wish you luck with finding a modeller.
No problem!
Post automatically merged:

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER MY IDEAS FOR SUPER IN WORKSHOP !?
I read and remember of them don't worry, i just don't wanna copy X Sonic.
And please stop mentionning"workshop" ugh.
 
The way people talk about workshop here is funny. They speak of it like it's some nightmare fuel horror that was
IMG_0200.jpeg
banished from this place.
 
The way people talk about workshop here is funny. They speak of it like it's some nightmare fuel horror that was View attachment 176659banished from this place.
I don't mind about WS that's not the problem, i did this thread for something new than it was before and i just don't want to be ban cuz it was before as a wip some years ago on WS.
 
BRO I'M SORRY OK ! ( but fr the chaos control and a light arrow move would be epic )
Post automatically merged:

but uh , would you guys put some more gameplay footage ? I really want to see what has changed lately . ( basically mor PEAK:threat: )
 
Last edited:
BRO I'M SORRY OK ! ( but fr the chaos control and a light arrow move would be epic )
Post automatically merged:

but uh , would you guys put some more gameplay footage ? I really want to see what has changed lately . ( basically mor PEAK:threat: )
I can answer that for you! we have gotten new sprites shown to us and the mod has been more polished in general.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top