Speed Highway

[Open Assets] Speed Highway 1.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

LucasLixoso

LucasL
✨ Collaborator ✨
LucasLixoso submitted a new resource:

Speed Highway - Going up and down and all round! Speed Highway from the OLDC 2022 Round 2 as a separated level.

Going up and down and all round! After a whole year since Speed Highway was released!

As this being my FIRST MAP i've ever made, after 5 months of development, its finally here!
As you might now, this stage was first introduced to the public to be playable on the OLDC 2022 Round 2 map pack, as for now i'm releasing it as a single level separated from the map pack in case anyone wants to...

Read more about this resource...

wasn't expecting this but regardless...
time to go up and down and all around

This may be a dumb question, but how'd you get the camera to move like that?
Oh that? You can change the camera options in-game by going into Options -> Player 1 Settings -> Camera, have fun.

You can also change your POV by typing "POV (insert number here)" on the console

I wrote a review, and it seems the developer misinterpreted what I said. What I meant was that Amy, Fang, and Metal Sonic are (for some reason) completely inaccessible after the mod has been loaded.

I wrote a review, and it seems the developer misinterpreted what I said. What I meant was that Amy, Fang, and Metal Sonic are (for some reason) completely inaccessible after the mod has been loaded.
I wonder if that's because of the custom savefile data. I'm not entirely sure but i did not add on the pk3 any of it at all.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back