Spammers on a CTF server

Well i was playing on a CTF server, until at one point, 2 players started spamming
if you don't believe me, here are the proofs, i was able to record it xd

srb20003.gif
srb20000.gif

I wonder
Why do these kinds of people exist?

Well i was playing on a CTF server, until at one point, 2 players started spamming
if you don't believe me, here are the proofs, i was able to record it xd
I think necessary call admins of server.

I wonder
Why do these kinds of people exist?
If someone asks me what is my least favorite animal, then I will say that

Human.

Because if he does something good

later he will make something very terrible out of it

I think necessary call admins of server.
Yeah, but they usually spam in dedicated servers where nobody knows who the admin is.
It would be good if SRB2 had an anti-spam system in the chat that can be enabled/disabled by the host in future versions. These spammers have been pissing everyone off for months now. Furthermore, they have been disrespectful and offensive towards everyone, using taboo words and creating intrigues between players.

Last edited:
Yeah, but they usually spam in dedicated server where nobody knows who's the admin.
It would be good if SRB2 had an anti-spam system in the chat that can be enabled/disabled by the host in future versions.
True, infact. when SRB2 xmas came (and other versions). It did not have anti-spam system at the time being, after all. The team behind this game didn't add it for even at the time of it's versions, meaning that the players are able to spam in chat. Which makes it hard for players that want to be happy to join and have no spammers, even host as well or admins.

That happened to me as well in another server.
Been playing on the exact same map, and some random dude decides to pm spam me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back