• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SouthChars - A South Park themed character pack

RitzyJuice885

make believes reborn
You might have seen my Mysterion character mod I released a couple days ago and read the small text at the top.

Srb20122

Soon, more South Park characters will be added; specifically, their superhero alter egos as seen in S13 EP2 "The Coon", S14 EP11 "The Coon 2: Hindsight", S14 EP12 "Mysterion Rises", S14 EP13 "Coon vs. Coon and Friends", and the game "South Park: The Fractured But Whole".

I am currently working on adding Eric Cartman's superhero identity "The Coon". His moveset will consist of Knuckles' glide and climb abilities, plus a gas bomb you can throw with Spin.

Srb20128
1696441809055.png

Other characters such as Toolshed (Stan Marsh), Human Kite (Kyle Broflovski), Mosquito (Clyde Donovan), Mintberry Crunch (Bradley Biggle), and Professor Chaos (Butters Stotch) are planned, however I am struggling to design movesets for them.

Please feel free to suggest moves/abilities for the above characters, as well as other characters you want to see added.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back