Source code compiling problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
here
untitled.jpg

ahhh, I forget for a sec you are using cmd.exe, so you need to add WINDOWSHELL=1 like so
Code:
mingw-make MINGW=1 CC=gcc WINDOWSHELL=1

gcc -I../tools/libpng-src -I../tools/zlib -g -fno-exceptions -DSTDC_HEADERS -mms-bitfields -D_WINDOWS -DHWRENDER -DHW3SOUND -DCOMPVERSION -DUSEASM -DHAVE_PNG -march=pentium -Os -DNDEBUG -Wall -Wformat-y2k -Wformat-security -c comptime.c -o ../objs/Mingw/Release/comptime.o

gcc -I../tools/libpng-src -I../tools/zlib -g -fno-exceptions -DSTDC_HEADERS -mms-bitfields -D_WINDOWS -DHWRENDER -DHW3SOUND -DCOMPVERSION -DUSEASM -DHAVE_PNG -march=pentium -Os -DNDEBUG -Wall -Wformat-y2k -Wformat-security -c comptime.c -o ../objs/Mingw/Release/comptime.o

so what is wrong with this? this just make saying the command it does, there is no error here

so what is wrong with this? this just make saying the command it does, there is no error here
Nevermind about this, After i added WINDOWSHELL=1, It started making a lot of O files in the releases folder. Is that what it is supposed to do?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Okay, it's done and there are a bunch of .o files in the folder now. Now what?

Last edited:
Nevermind about this, After i added WINDOWSHELL=1, It started making a lot of O files in the releases folder. Is that what it is supposed to do?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Okay, it's done and there are a bunch of .o files in the folder now. Now what?

look in bin/Mingw/Release, not objs/Mingw/Release,

I give up... for now.

When you typed that command you converted the source code to an EXE. If you wanna edit it, open the .c and .h files with whatever editor you want and change stuff or add stuff to them. Then reissue the command and you'll get your new EXE built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back