Sorry SSN, i forgot to release (wizardsonic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
i was looking around my SRB2 Folder and i noticed a file called TEST, so i added it and i relised it was my Wizard wad i was working on, so i decided to finish it of and realese it. whats that you say? i need permission? already got it, what you don't belive me, want screens you say? how bout both?
SSNTails said:
Hahahaha that is AWESOME. Sure, go ahead!

light dasher said:
Sure,
srb20050ea2.png
srb20051lz0.png
srb20055yj0.png
used dark blue

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bbamcy9tgut
NOTE: This wad is unsurported in PrettySrb2 OGL

light dasher said:
i was looking around my SRB2 Folder and i noticed a file called TEST, so i added it and i relised it was my Wizard wad i was working on, so i decided to finish it of and realese it. whats that you say? i need permission? already got it, what you don't belive me, want screens you say? how bout both?
SSNTails said:
Hahahaha that is AWESOME. Sure, go ahead!

light dasher said:
Sure,
srb20050ea2.png
srb20051lz0.png
srb20055yj0.png
used dark blue

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?bbamcy9tgut
NOTE: This wad is unsurported in PrettySrb2 OGL
Can you put this on srb2ffh? I really want this!

hyperson said:
Can you please just host it there.
Why? is that the only Place you can download from? just use the mediafire link up there, oh wait i got it, you won't download from anything exept SRB2FFH because it might be virused (is that a word?) just use the mediafire link dammit

The Dark Fox said:
hyperson said:
Can you please just host it there.
You mean SRB2FFH?

Also, don't ever quote a post like that.

8.5/10

Not bad, but it looks out of place.
I don't think it does, it is (kind of) in SRB2 style, and it just looks kickass. 9.5'ved. EDIT: By the way, use an original super form. Super Sonic made tiny and extra spikes slapped on his back is not original.

There is no SRB3 planned. There is most likely never going to be an SRB3 unless the staff decide to make yet ANOTHER game after this one. That model is from Wizard, aka The Wizard Needs Food Badly. It's available for download in SSNTails's subforum (SSNTails.org I think). I was thoroughly disappointed when I realized it wasn't the model...

*sniff* lightdasher you have made a great wad so far but i can't download it for some reason can you another Download link I'm very sorry for asking lightdasher

oops sorry for the bad grammer i met to say can you please make another download link media fire dose's not work for me

This is so awesome it's unbelievable. A few flaws I found though

1) No running frames. If I remember correctly, You can run in Wizard by using the speed boost. You'll have to get those and turn them into sprites.

2) Make it playable in single player without having to use DEVMODE, SKIN, and COLOR.

3) Possibly add spinning frames. I'm not sure if they're in Wizard, but you could try to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back