• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys hear me up as you can see from this picture that I was found from blur's tweets or X whatever, he is working on the other projects not just X sonic though there's 2 sonics which is Adventure Sonic and the Modern sonic new version( I guess).So If Anyone asking when it fxxking release that X Sonic again there's the answer why it's not ready to be released for now. Just please support Blur's project especially for you kids please learn some manners and be patient alright?

Attachments

• IMG_20240123_084940.jpg
    IMG_20240123_084940.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 354
Alright guys hear me up as you can see from this picture that I was found from blur's tweets or X whatever, he is working on the other projects not just X sonic though there's 2 sonics which is Adventure Sonic and the Modern sonic new version( I guess).So If Anyone asking when it fxxking release that X Sonic again there's the answer why it's not ready to be released for now. Just please support Blur's project especially for you kids please learn some manners and be patient alright?
uhh im pretty sure the one in the middle is just a mock up, it has no line pointing to it that its a "project", BB does sprites sometimes.

I wonder when it will relea-

To stay on topic how long will he be able to wall run is there a limit to how long or can he go forever also I hope there are levels based on his moveset

Well anyways, if we're talking about the mod, I want to really give props to who coded the entire experience, and what I think of it: Golden Shine.

He's the dude who also coded for Adventure Sonic, and also did coding for his own mod, Super Mystic Sonic Reborn, which both are really great mods, especially Super Mystic Sonic for giving a more advanced, speed/parkour fusion-based experience for Sonic; it almost seems like X Sonic has a similar playing physique, with the different variety of moves, but I think that's absolutely amazing, because if X Sonic can transform into SMS, then their moveset's would transition very well. (Not that I'm suggesting it or anything, but I suppose that since SMS grants access to transforming when the skin is labeled as a Sonic, then I guess it's already supported lmaooooo.)

If I have to reference Shine's SMS history video, then X Sonic will've been the experience he wanted to make since the early 2000's of SRB2, and I'm glad he's gotten this far. I applaud the efforts of coding to the dude, along with the Blur and MetalWario's collaborative efforts on spriting, absolute props to them.

Hello i'm back
Post automatically merged:

What were they doing

I wonder what the voices were like for the mod why does Sonic x have Sonic voices so how will they do it?

Hello i'm back

What were they doing

I wonder what the voices were like for the mod why does Sonic x have Sonic voices so how will they do it?
wdym "why does Sonic x have Sonic voices"??

Last edited:
The forums are not a chat room, please don't treat it like a chat room. If you need a chat room we do have a Discord server.
Sorry

I got confused

because I always watch Sonic x

I said it wrong, I'm sorry, I said it as if it were, I don't know, or Japanese, I think.

I'm not spanish

It's just that every time I get confused about each country I talk about, that's why they call me a noob.

:devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation:

Sorry

I got confused

because I always watch Sonic x

I said it wrong, I'm sorry, I said it as if it were, I don't know, or Japanese, I think.

I'm not spanish

It's just that every time I get confused about each country I talk about, that's why they call me a noob.

:devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation:
I'm not spanish??? What does that have to do with this???

I like How this forum was somewhat normal until the trailer came out, And now its just a bunch of whiny drama about "following the rules and staying on topic." and little children treating this like a chat room. Its all just really funny.

But anyway:

I wonder how the "ring burst" is going to feel control-wise. Is it going to be slippery in the air, And "SA2 style turning" on the ground?

Last edited:
@BlueBlur

Did you base the "Super jump" off the 1st episode when sonic speeds by "uncle sam"(the guy in the race car thing I honestly forgot his name) and flies of the unfinished road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back