• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when it will relea-

To stay on topic how long will he be able to wall run is there a limit to how long or can he go forever also I hope there are levels based on his moveset
It all depends on your starting speed! The more speed you have, the better your wallrun will execute. Wallrun with less speed and you get to wallrun for only a short bit.
You can jump off and dislodge yourself off a wall at any time though.

It all depends on your starting speed! The more speed you have, the better your wallrun will execute. Wallrun with less speed and you get to wallrun for only a short bit.
Amazing point blur
Post automatically merged:

Amazing point blur
And also the wall run Will be insane with boost

He wasn't asking you specifically. If you don't know and aren't the one specifically being asked, don't say anything.
Sounds pretty fun and balanced.
Also, I think everyone means dash mode instead of boost mode.

Please keep to the thread's topic. Saying it's off topic doesn't really justify it.
im hoping another modern sonic mod will come out soon (i know thats off the X Sonic Char Topic)
but the modern sonic i use is 3 years old (from its last update)

So X Sonic builds speed overtime?
Because if that's the case then all of his abilities combined with that speed would make traversal and platforming a very fun experience.

Last edited:
Yeah I think it was rude
You sound very rude the way you say it
I mean you and other kids have been told quite a lot, yet we're here still telling you, so it's guaranteed to be "rude" which imo it didn't sound rude at ALL
Bro the more i learn the more excited I get! X Sonic is gonna be my most used character for sure!

I mean you and other kids have been told quite a lot, yet we're here still telling you, so it's guaranteed to be "rude" which imo it didn't sound rude at ALL

Bro the more i learn the more excited I get! X Sonic is gonna be my most used character for sure!
Ha. We'll see. May be disappointed or love him. Pick your poison!
What I mean by this is X Sonic has the Adventure Sonic treatment, where he's got his own physics.

What I mean by this is X Sonic has the Adventure Sonic treatment, where he's got his own physics.
Nah i personally love the fact he has his own physics, it just makes him THAT more unique y'know?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Adventure Sonic Treatment You Say... He definitely gonna be broken

I think regardless if the mod didn't live up to my expectations, i'd still play the shit out of it.

You're being extremely aggressive to a user that you're blaming on being aggressive, please just get back on topic.
no it wasn't! it was clear from the beginning that he wasn't being asked, so therefore he had no reason to answer, especially if he didn't know said answer.
CALM THE FUCK DOWN
Post automatically merged:

no it wasn't! it was clear from the beginning that he wasn't being asked, so therefore he had no reason to answer, especially if he didn't know said answer.
Why is everyone here so hyper aggressive damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back