• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of stages, what's the first map will ya'll test him?
Post automatically merged:

(XSonic)

I would personally first test him on sky sanctuary (oldc 2023)

What's xs controls?

Judging by the trailers, I think he will be faster. (Maybe the speed might be similar to modern sonic but still, its just a speculation. )

Good idea.

Maybe I'll to after testing him on Sky Sanctuary.

Likely faster than Adventure's normal top speed, but likely slower than Spamdashing, though from what I'm seeing he controls much better to compensate- and has actual air mobility to boot (thank you Ring Burst).
im hoping hes atleast somewhere in between modern and adventure sonic speed, but able to surpass them in super sonic

Guys don't treat this thread as a general chat. Come on. Keep it in relation to the mod please.
Yeah can we please NOT get this thread locked? There have been multiple people just treating this place as a fucking chat room, whilst quite a few of us have been trying to get'em to stop cause...it's not? Like just read the rules Dammit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back