• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, there are too many people being problematic back there for me to go through and give out warnings. So here's some friendly reminders instead:

Don't respond to rude people, just report them. Responding to them just puts threads closer to becoming shouting matches and getting way off-topic.

Do not participate in the "peanut gallery." I don't wanna see any more of people insulting people or calling for bans or celebrating bans. It's childish. Just use the Report button.

@BlueBlur in particular: please feel free to file reports! You don't have to sit idly by while your thread catches on fire. I will be more than happy to hand out warnings/bans, I just need to see a report about it (or a DM, but using the Report button is preferable).

Anyway, cool mod, let's leave that unpleasantness behind and continue discussing the topic at hand, yeah?

Okay, there are too many people being problematic back there for me to go through and give out warnings. So here's some friendly reminders instead:

Don't respond to rude people, just report them. Responding to them just puts threads closer to becoming shouting matches and getting way off-topic.

Do not participate in the "peanut gallery." I don't wanna see any more of people insulting people or calling for bans or celebrating bans. It's childish. Just use the Report button.

@BlueBlur in particular: please feel free to file reports! You don't have to sit idly by while your thread catches on fire. I will be more than happy to hand out warnings/bans, I just need to see a report about it (or a DM, but using the Report button is preferable).

Anyway, cool mod, let's leave that unpleasantness behind and continue discussing the topic at hand, yeah?
Yes please

I get nervous when it's up to me to take action on things like this. But thanks! If it gets out of hand, I'll be sure to report it.

I get nervous when it's up to me to take action on things like this.
I feel the same way with stuff like that. But for stuff related to the mod, since the jumpball is based on the Sonic vs. Knuckles episode (which I still like as it gives differentation from the Super Spin Attack), I wonder what said Super Spin Attack would look like, especially since in Sonic X, it's CGI rather than being hand-drawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back