• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mod looks amazing! Can't wait to give it a try when it releases!

edit: first comment too, i just had to!!! sonic x was a decent chunk of my childhood

also by the looks of the trailer, it looks relatively complete to completion! but also i dont even know how much is done, but by the trailer im guessing 80-90%?

i hope so, means it may be closer to release than i thought
my prediction for release is february, april or somewhere in between
it did say its heavly wip and its only like 3 people working on it so my guess is around 40-70% but i could be wrong all we gotta do is wait

Don't be anxious for the release of the mod, rather think of it like the more you wait, the better it'll be.
hey i waited for pizza tower i can wait for this, especially with it releasing THIS YEAR!
Post automatically merged:

also would like to know a relatively close percentage for how much is done of x sonic but i aint gonna bother askin for it

Last edited:
hey i waited for pizza tower i can wait for this, especially with it releasing THIS YEAR!
Post automatically merged:

also would like to know a relatively close percentage for how much is done of x sonic but i aint gonna bother askin for it
dude just wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back