• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS LOOKS AWESOME!! Can't wait to see it when it releases!!!

❌:threat: <--- get it? x sonic? (im bad at making jokes when it comes to funny blue hedgehog man)

well it could have been better if it had mutiple forms for example
collecting 50: super sonic
collecting 100: dark sonic

In my opinion I think the super sonic sprite needs a bit of tweaks on the head, something about it just seems off.
What specifically?
Post automatically merged:

This was the reference.
DV7u6ivU0AANahz.jpg

Last edited:
I think that the curved line to the right of his mouth-muzzle-thing is what's throwing the sprite off- that it's more defined when compared to regular and Dark Super, specifically.
Thanks for pointing that out. There are things I want to touch up with Super Sonic anyways.

He could have a rage meter to where you have to fill it up by getting hit enough boss give 2x more rage than normal enemies and won't drain rings but will drain the meter down until its all gone.It could last about 10 seconds or 20 since in the show it wasn't shown for that long anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back