• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
around 10% if i remember correctly
I'm pretty sure that a few days after blue blur posted the trailer, he said it was 75-80% done. Seriously the first time i read that comment, i was hyped.
Post automatically merged:

odds are all thats left is a little bit of base sonic, super sonic, and some touch-ups with sprites, hang in there guys
I think there's still one more form at least which is dark sonic
Post automatically merged:

By the way! Do you guys think that dark sonic should be released as an update or along with the mod?

I have not seen Blue Blur reply to any of my suggestions so I may be inclined to think that he's not gonna use them or anything.

I have not seen Blue Blur reply to any of my suggestions so I may be inclined to think that he's not gonna use them or anything.
bro he BUSY, he's not gonna be reading everything here 24/7 and also X Sonic's move set has already been made so he wouldn't add anybody's ideas other than MAYBE an update or something. like you've gotta remember that he has a life outside of just working on X Sonic man.

(not trying to be rude or anything, tho i'm not sure how this sounds to other people)

Bud you are throwing suggestions left and right and many are more work that would delay this as is, most imo are sorta unnecessary as well given(as I've brought up before) there already exist a dark sonic mod full of mechanics that works on everyone meaning it would be simpler to just make this mod have more compatibility with that than try to force a whole new set of mechanics for what boils down to a gimmick form in some ways.

Just let the guy finish what he's trying to work on now since he also seems to want to get shadow done some time later as well. Trying to feature bloat isn't exactly a productive use of time for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back