• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this have homing attack
Okay, at this point it's clear to me that you're asking things for the sake of asking them.
Let me tell you something:
It's okay.
You don't need to ask things constantly- people talk more than enough in the thread as is, and if you really want to know what X Sonic can do, all you have to do is either look at the trailer, or look at the earlier pages of this thread (Page 30 and before, maybe) and read through them.
You don't need to force yourself to ask questions that only make you look silly at best!
X Sonic isn't releasing like... This week or something (at least that's the impression I have because of the percentage given not long ago), so just... Chill, cuz there's no need to keep up a presence like you're going to witness the release any time soon.

... And besides (and this is to everyone who frequently leaves messages in this thread as of recently, not specifically towards niceomodblueblur (I just realized how... Funky it is that you named yourself after this mod, to say the least?)), let's not lie to ourselves: A lot of people will flock into this thread and treat it like a Discord Server again when the mod nears its actual release date (whenever they figure out when).
Preemptively, I want to ask... Can we avoid that, please? Show your excitement and interest, sure, but please do not flood the thread with near-meaningless messages when the time comes? 🙏
I'm asking because I feel the possibility's very high that it happens. Ideally, it's not supposed to, but... Y'know, young 'uns will get too excited, so I wanna reason with 'em first!

Edited my comment to touch up a few things.

Last edited:
Okay, at this point it's clear to me that you're asking things for the sake of asking them.
It's okay. You don't need to ask things constantly- people talk more than enough in the thread as is, and if you really want to know what X Sonic can do, all you have to do is either look at the trailer, or look at the earlier (Page 30 and before, maybe) pages of this thread and read through them.
You don't need to force yourself to ask questions that only make you look silly at best!
X Sonic isn't releasing like... This week or something (at least that's the impression I have because of the percentage given not long ago), so just... Chill, cuz there's no need to keep up a presence like you're going to witness the release any time soon.

... And besides (and this is to everyone who frequently leaves messages in this thread as of recently, not specifically towards niceomodblueblur (I just realized how... Funky it is that you named yourself after this mod, to say the least?)), let's not lie to ourselves: A lot of people will flock into this thread and treat it like a Discord Server again when the mod nears its actual release date (whenever they figure out when).
Preemptively, I want to ask... Can we avoid that, please? Show your excitement and interest, sure, but please do not flood with thread with near-meaningless messages when the time comes? 🙏
I'm asking because I feel the possibility's very high that it happens. Ideally, it's not supposed to, but... Y'know, young 'uns will get too excited, so I wanna reason with 'em first!
2 words: BE PATIENT

This mod has potential and is worth the wait.
What You mean?
Let me tell you something:
It's okay.
You don't need to ask things constantly- people talk more than enough in the thread as is, and if you really want to know what X Sonic can do, all you have to do is either look at the trailer, or look at the earlier pages of this thread (Page 30 and before, maybe) and read through them.

Preemptively, I want to ask... Can we avoid that, please? Show your excitement and interest, sure, but please do not flood the thread with near-meaningless messages when the time comes? 🙏

Edited my comment to touch up a few things.
This mod has potential and is worth the wait.

Maybe instead of getting hit. Dark Sonic can be activated when you DIE. Or maybe when you get a game over?

.....OOOOORRRrrrrrr..... Maybe the mod can spawn fake chaos emeralds in a random place on the map and when sonic enters that area and transforms. you could get dark sonic! Maybe this mechanic could be added as an update, because i really dont want to delay the realese. For now maybe the death option is better. But, I'm ready to be suprised if neither of my suggestions get get adapted!
Post automatically merged:

you're right.

i would be giving suggestions for that specific thing, but i'm sure Blur already has this planned out
Yeah, you're right

.....OOOOORRRrrrrrr..... Maybe the mod can spawn fake chaos emeralds in a random place on the map and when sonic enters that area and transforms. you could get dark sonic! Maybe this mechanic could be added as an update, because i really dont want to delay the realese. For now maybe the death option is better. But, I'm ready to be suprised if neither of my suggestions get get adapted!
W update

to add to this...
if this doesn't apply to the main campaign specifically, to transform into dark Sonic we need to be able to get all 7 Fake Emeralds, there must be a special enemy (maybe preferably a Metarex) somewhere around the map when you spawn in that you can defeat, it has quick reflexes and it can dodge your attacks sometimes, if you win against it, you will be able to catch the Emerald! thoughts on this? is this a little too much? (again, Blur probably already has the Dark transformation figured out and probably doesn't need a whole fancy update solely to it, but it's fun to think about until he comfirms it)

Last edited:
W update

to add to this...
if this doesn't apply to the main campaign specifically, for us to be able to get all fake emeralds, there must be a special enemy (maybe preferably a Metarex) somewhere around the map when you spawn in you can defeat, and if you win, you will be able to catch the emerald! thoughts on this?
sounds good

W update

to add to this...
if this doesn't apply to the main campaign specifically, to transform into dark Sonic, we need to be able to get all Fake Emeralds, there must be a special enemy (maybe preferably a Metarex) somewhere around the map when you spawn in that you can defeat, it has quick reflexes and it can dodge your attacks sometimes, if you win against it, you will be able to catch the Emerald! thoughts on this?
as update specific content? Awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back