Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering about the werehog bosses. Some normal enemies in the stage look pretty big, so I'm wondering how the boss will be.

In the latest issue of Nintendo Power, Sonic Unleashed is in it. Not a huge article or cover story, but it's just a small bit. . .

Nintendo Power said:
With Sonic Unleashed racing towards a Novembor release, we finally got hands-on-time with a few near-finished levels. from the Wii version. Consider us impressed. That's especially true for the back-to-basics daytime stages , which sees the hedgehog sprint through some beautifully rendered and impressively complex environments at breakneck speeds. As we've mentioned before, the game transitions back and forth between a 3-D behind the back and 2-D side scrolling, with the breakdown in the areas we played falling at about 70-30. Each stage boasts a lots of hidden, alternate routes, as well as plentiful opportunities to take advantage of the new drift mechanic, which is a heck of a lot of fun.
The nighttime stages, in which sonic transforms into a burly, snarling werehog, aren't as compelling, but they are more enjoyable then skeptics may have feared, thanks to some intricate platforming that complements the rather simplistic fisticuffs.

according to sonic news network, scourge the hedgehog will do a cameo in greece(mykonos), sonic unleashed.However is not confirmed if it will be a sing, scourge himself or anything else.

sorry if I have bad english.

Oh My Gosh not another noob... *sigh*. Please punctuation so we can understand you. Archie is not part of the games. Archie is making a comic series based on Sonic The Hedgehog. SEGA/Sonic Team will forever make those Sonic games not a comic book company. SEGA already messed up with 4Kids.

Night of the Werehog has me impressed... Looks like AoStH squash and stretch techniques are finally being used in the games with those crazy expressions I've always loved.

I wish I could buy the Werehog figure.

Who knows? Sonic Chronicles reminded me alot of Sonic X. I Think it might (hence the word MIGHT) go that way.

Two weeks till Sonic Unleashed is released! Haha, wow, time flies by when you're posting on a forum.

super hyper mega shadic said:
according to sonic news network, scourge the hedgehog will do a cameo in greece(mykonos), sonic unleashed.However is not confirmed if it will be a sing, scourge himself or anything else.

sorry if I have bad english.

I'm a moderator at SNN. Most of the stuff there is
F
A
K
E

There is an unknown number of people screwing up things in the site, and putting fake stuff down. Scrouge will NOT appear in Sonic Unleashed, get it through your head. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. This is a Troll's work.

Sorry, but it's not true. No recolors will appear in Sonic Unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back