SONIC ULTIMA MISSING LEVELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come when I play SONIC ULTMA after I beat amber canyon zone 2 its says a map is missing, and it says that for the rest of the levels after that! :x

To answer your question...

If there is a map missing, it means that I didn't make a map for that stage yet.

And seeing as you might of know, its a beta, meaning I am working on it and all.

Plus, I have to sort out some bugs, like 1 bug that happens when you get past ZONE 7-3, it crashes, so I have to fix it.

Hopefully this answers your questions...
---------------
And yes, AMBER CANYON ZONE is Zone 8, there are only 2 acts, 1 act is done, but the other isn't, along with act 3 which is not even made yet.

But really, it's discouraged. They're only there for them to be used the proper way when it's needed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, can we please get a rule against these types of topics? This isn't even a well known mod like JTE and TBE...
The mods have a topic for a reason.

I'll Begin said:
cueball61 said:
The topic for this mod is 'Templocked'.

Then he could:
  • PM the owner about it.
    Wait until it's unlocked.
    Use some common sense and take note that it's not a finished mod.
    Play something else.

I'll Begin said:
cueball61 said:
The topic for this mod is 'Templocked'.

More like LOCKED FOREVER, because I broke a rule in it, so I have to wait 2 weeks before I can make another topic of my mod.

2 weeks is not forever. It's temporary. Even though you have to make another topic, I still consider it a temporary lock.

The mod seriously needs to stop. It's not fun, the platforming parts are repetitive and those damned Jettysyns you stole make it only harder.

In case you havn't notice, the mod will not stop, but I will remove the jettys, buzzes, and crawlas, now you won't have to worry about that anymore.

lolnewbwithdoombulider

It's not the enemies, SX8, it's everything else. The layout of the levels just plain suck. Even if they are improving, it's not really fixing the overall staleness of the majority of the mod.

In all honesty, you should be shooting for a few good levels, not eons of horrid ones. Learn what makes a good level. It takes a lot more than 15 minutes to build a good level. Like, think about a week or two.

Delete the headers without maps and make Amber canyon restart to map01 so people aren't frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back