Sonic the DashHog

Vaporeon

Godzilla enthusiast
I'm making a thing and this is what i have so far. relatively soon he'll have sonic 3 sprites. srb20011.gif
srb20011.gif

Vaporeon

Godzilla enthusiast
Ok... He's running so far.

What else does he have?
a double jump and that's basically it (when i figure out how to not be bad modding he'll have dashmode autoacceleration and a triple jump)
Post automatically merged:

i forgot to release the beta build

Attachments

• C_DashHog-V1.0.pk3
    360.4 KB · Views: 47

Vaporeon

Godzilla enthusiast
yeah so this project is on an indefinite hold for now, life stuff happened and i kinda lost motivation.

CosmicPikachu

somewhat decent(?) at lua scripting
I've gotten better at Lua over time, maybe I could resurrect the mod and give credit. And I'm getting a bit better at making sprites, so I could try and give him a different look, although that's gonna take a while as that's A LOT of sprites.

I've gotten better at Lua over time, maybe I could resurrect the mod and give credit. And I'm getting a bit better at making sprites, so I could try and give him a different look, although that's gonna take a while as that's A LOT of sprites.
that would definitely be awesome but its up to the creator, oh yeah if you do make his sprites you should try giving him white shoes, like osnics normal shoes but inverted so the stripe would be red while the main shoe would be white

Vaporeon

Godzilla enthusiast
I give the reigns to you. this was more of an idea than an actual mod anyway.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)