Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, most probably. In nearly all of the Sonic games with voices you can change the voices to Japanese, except those ones without voices. =P
*shot*

Edit: I suck sooo much at spelling. XD You know, those finger slips?

Callie the Hedgecat said:
Umm I'm not quite sure if any of you have got the game yet but I have a quick question. Can you change the voices to Jap in options?

Yea you can. It's the reason why I beat the game in japanese since chip's american voice actor got on my nerves.

Bought the game yesterday.

If you like complex battle systems and fast paced action this game id for you.

This game rocks so much... Hoowever, I must say, I have lotsa' trouble getting a five star rank... Maybe I need to hone in my skills?

Ya know what, you'd think Nintendo would be the one bashing, (they gave it an 8.0) but a IGNorant worker who thinks he know it all thinks he can give it a 3.9 and get away with it. He'd better watch his back.

So does that mean I'm ignorant, or I need to watch my back, because I gave Aquatic Labyrinth Zone Act 1 a 3/10, while almost everyone else gave it a 7/10 to 10/10? I still think the level genuinely deserves the score.

:SonicMaster: said:
Ya know what, you'd think Nintendo would be the one bashing, (they gave it an 8.0) but a IGNorant worker who thinks he know it all thinks he can give it a 3.9 and get away with it. He'd better watch his back.

So does that mean I'm ignorant, or I need to watch my back, because I gave Aquatic Labyrinth Zone Act 1 a 3/10, while almost everyone else gave it a 7/10 to 10/10? I still think the level genuinely deserves the score.
Wow.... You're taking IGN a little too seriously. Let's just forget about IGN for once.

Blue Warrior said:
Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
Interestingly, this same thing happened with Unleashed.

Well, that was the person who reviewed the 360 version, not Cassamassima.

Actually, someone said IGN played the debug version of SU.
Which doesn't count for 360 scores and stuff.
But when they got the real version he decided to play for the useless score.

Just what I heard of the SOA boards.

TrueTenguMan said:
Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
Interestingly, this same thing happened with Unleashed.

Wow heheheh......ZING!

That shed some painful truth on their image.
Indeed it did.

What did the Sonic fans tell you, eh? IGNorant.

Take IGN's reviews with a shaker of salt.

I beat the storyline just last night.

[spoiler:0db2f58064]Eggman is not in the game. (I would've thought he'd play as King Arthur, ya' know...)
The Story: Merlina brings Sonic to the story of King Arthur yadda, yadda. But here's some special stuff that really is intriguing.
King Arthur never existed. Merlin created King Arthur to have a Neverending Kingdom, but Merlina saw the flaws what with Arthur's own son striking the king down and Lancelot and Gawain disbanding the Round Table if I remember correctly. So it turns out that Merlina was the villain the whole time.
The Super Battle? Sonic's sword turns into the legendary Excalibur.
At the very end of our surprisingly original tale, it turns out that Caliburn is the sword to choose the ruler of Camelot (and from what I understand he was indeed Excalibur) so it turns out that you were playing as the real King Arthur the entire time.[/spoiler:0db2f58064]

That's a really surprising plot twist. Probably the best I've seen from a Sonic game since the Adventure series.

Chisuun said:
That's a really surprising plot twist. Probably the best I've seen from a Sonic game since the Adventure series.
Yeah... To be honest, this game was better than Unleashed (the Wii version) despite it being on-rails. Speaking of Adventure Series.....

When we're introduced to the Knight boss battles Knuckles and Shadow's original themes from Sonic Adventure play in the background....

[spoiler:b8b575ff24]... Same goes for Sonic's transformation into his Super Form. The original transformation music from Sonic Adventure plays.

The Fan Art videos also feature a light slowed down guitar solo of Sonic's theme song from Adventure 2.[/spoiler:b8b575ff24]

Greg The cat said:
When we're introduced to the Knight boss battles Knuckles and Shadow's original themes from Sonic Adventure play in the background....

I find this to be disurbing in a Medieval setting and off synch.

Im not saying making new themes isn't hard as it is, but be original SEGA.

At least that spoiler helps me avoid more youtube videos. I've been trying to find Silver and Jet being part of the main story with no luck, and now it turns out that they're really made for Multiplayer only. Oh well.

All the better. I really wouldn't want them to be a part of the main story, but I would want to beat the crap out of them in multiplayer.

[spoiler:1973f5019d]So, apparently, some dialogue after the credits confirms that the entire game was a fabrication by Sonic himself to get out of a date with Amy, heh.[/spoiler:1973f5019d]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back