Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that gets me is, if sonic wears that golden armor wouldn't that affect his speed dreasticaly?

TrueTenguMan said:
The armor is well made, though waaay too flashy for my blood and sonic. Im not a fan of fancy looking stuff. Which is the reason why I would understand why they would say it looks corny. But from what im looking at so far from trailers, this looks like it would work better on the 360. But if they can fix the delayed timming on the responsive controls then it would be Wii's best game (well sort of...)

Why would it work better on the 360, I'm pretty sure all the departments this game needs to succeed are attainable by the Wii. The only thing you need the 360 or PS3 for is mad graphics/physics, online emphasis, and favorable reviews. I'm pretty sure this game isn't going for any of those.

super said:
The thing that gets me is, if sonic wears that golden armor wouldn't that affect his speed dreasticaly?

Last I checked, every time Sonic became Super/Darkspine/Hypermysterio, it drastically affected his speed. According to some of the press release info, the overall purpose of the game is for Sonic to build his Arthurian abilities until he has enough of this power to face the Black Knight. I assume the culmination of these trials earns Sonic this shining suit of armor. I'm willing to bet that he'll be flying/floating during the boss he uses this anyway. I don't even think a spinoff will deliver a final boss where the entire time is spent on solid ground.

JEV3 said:
Why would it work better on the 360, I'm pretty sure all the departments this game needs to succeed are attainable by the Wii. The only thing you need the 360 or PS3 for is mad graphics/physics, online emphasis, and favorable reviews. I'm pretty sure this game isn't going for any of those.

From how it handled. I watched how Sonic attacked with the sword, and then I compared it to other games i've played in the past. If I remembered one game that almost played similar to how Sonic Team is setting up the black knight, maybe I could put it into better detail.All I can say is that it kinda relates to kingdom hearts 2 gameplay. Back to the point....I don't really care for estatic-looking graphics, just as long as the gameplay is good and functions at an acceptable rate.

And I have no doubt that the Wii won't be good at the controls when handling sonic's sword play cause they got it down perfectly (And this formula is too simple to mess up). And as for the whole 360 thing. I guess playing prince of persia and god of war made me feel that combat would do better on a controler than a remote (of course if twilight princess & no more heros never came out for the wii then most would agree, but not like im saying swinging the wii remote like a sword or fists isn't enjoyable at all).

Well, heres a question. *Sonic is clumsy, right? Do you think that the fact that he isn't to smart, that he could willed that thing?*

Reckless, sure. If Sonic was clumsy, he'd have planted his face into the floor many a time just by running.

Sorry to be rude but...

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Sorry to be rude, but did we ask you if it was going to be bad?

Oh God, fanboy(s) getting pissed over a negative opinion of an unreleased Sonc game. Didn't see THAT one coming

Anyway, there's plenty of reason he predicts it'll be bad, I mean, come on, Sonic has had one of the worst track records in gaming in the past few years. If Sonic Unleashed taught me anything, it's this: "Never get your hopes up for a game."

Actually I got to play this game today...
How was it you ask? Well you will have to wait for the preview on Kiwibox.com to have that and many more questions like it answered (Such as is the game on rails or is it not?)!

Hint: I want MOAR!!!

Kroze said:
Actually I got to play this game today...
How was it you ask? Well you will have to wait for the preview on Kiwibox.com to have that and many more questions like it answered (Such as is the game on rails or is it not?)!

Hint: I want MOAR!!!
Oh, yes... Your hint tells me something good.

Just one more game goin' on "The bad Sonic Games" list.

Reasons: Sonic don't need a sword, he's never needed one in the past, & this is the game that will kill the Sonic franchise forever... 0.0'

blargen said:
Just one more game goin' on "The bad Sonic Games" list.

Reasons: Sonic don't need a sword, he's never needed one in the past, & this is the game that will kill the Sonic franchise forever... 0.0'

Uh.......thats like saying Shadow the Hedgehog didn't kill the Sonic franchise. A sword is one thing, but guns? And mind you, that game had swords too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back