Sonic Style YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and a girl version of myself (LOL)
ncenztc4.jpg
nzenaig5.jpg

the only way to make a kilobyte smaller, would be to divide it by, approx, 1024 times... but that would be crazy, wouldn't it?

now, fo realz, to make a picture smaller in size, you need to convert it to a format like JPG or GIF or PNG, provided you have a good picture app.
I'd recommend Paint.NET for a quick save, or even MSPaint's PNG.
I save a lot of my pics with MSPaint using PNG. Not half bad.

You have to open paint (or ms paint)Then paste as new image.(Note that that is the stuff you do after print screen.

Here are some readable directions.

Draykon in a P.M. said:
No worries, he's not saying anything helpful. Just looking for the satisfaction of saying something.

What you need to do, is just drag stuff around, hit the 'prntscrn' button on your keyboard, open up paint, and hit edit->paste. Once that's done, use the recangle select tool thingy, select the actual image of the character, hit edit->copy, create a new image, paste it, then drag until you're rid of all the white space. Assuming you didn't already know all that.

All thanks to Draykon.

1) You're horrible at shading

2) You weren't here to even know Bigboi, so it doesn't make much sense for you to have drawn the picture in the first place.

A lot of these are just different clothing and hair style thrown all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back