Sonic Style YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
measafurrynq3.th.png

Can someone help me get the sides off, please? I'm no good with paint.

So long as we're doing this to make anthropomorph variants of ourselves rather than shitty fancharacters.

fsthbl0.png

I'm not actually a Wolf, but I like the tail.

Edit: Since we all know Draykon is actually a girl.

There I put up my Senya one now, also, the stupid editor wouldn't let me make 3 ponytails like she has but oh well.

*doh*I meant to say there is one way.Make it all one color and use the magic wand then click invert then copy then paste as new image and invert is in selections.

Having used Paint Shop Pro 8 and other graphics packages, I'd like to say a few things:

There is no need to paste as a new image. Simple promote the background layer (gives an alpha layer), select, invert, then press the Delete key on your keyboard. In Paint Shop Pro I tend to prefer using the Background Eraser Tool since it has smarter tolerance and can, to an extent, auto-detect the edges of the shape. The Magic Wand comes with most graphics packages, though it can also be pretty useful.

If you use the Magic Wand Tool, modifying the selection can provide some interesting results. Feathering a selection will make it smoother around the edges, and you can expand or contract them to adjust their thickness. You can combine a selection with the brush or preset shapes (raster), or flood fill on an empty layer in order to fill only the selection. Experimenting with selections can yield interesting results.

Heh, haven't been to the forums in a while. This is my first post in a long time, and I'm not around much anymore. But I'm bored. So, I'm going to make this my avatar as well.
Kitsune.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back