Sonic sprite animation in Godot

ChispiBlast

I had inspiration on youtubers like Dorkly and DavuuWart in the style and im going to practice sprite animation, heres my green hill zone recreation (and im also going to use it on my fangame, Sonic R2)
1708740125042.png

Im in progress on finish the map (im in godot)
The GHZ sprites are made by me but the sonic sprites are by RatherNoiceSprites
0.png

The plot its Sonic running on green hill while its helped by many friends, and... all to in the goal punch Princess Elise

Any ideas or suggestions?

I had inspiration on youtubers like Dorkly and DavuuWart in the style and im going to practice sprite animation, heres my green hill zone recreation (and im also going to use it on my fangame, Sonic R2)
View attachment 112842
Im in progress on finish the map (im in godot)
The GHZ sprites are made by me but the sonic sprites are by RatherNoiceSprites
View attachment 112843
The plot its Sonic running on green hill while its helped by many friends, and... all to in the goal punch Princess Elise

Any ideas or suggestions?
I have many ideas.

Tails Carries Sonic, helping him get to a high spot.

Amy hits Sonic using her hammer, causing him to destroy a bunch of enemies

Knuckles and Sonic fight together to destroy a few badniks.

Silver and Shadow can be seen in the background taking down Metal Sonic. And then the camera process to focus on them. And then Sonic helps both of them.

And then in the end, Sonic Battle's Eggyboi with Sonic 4 music.

That's just to name a few.

I have many ideas.

Tails Carries Sonic, helping him get to a high spot.

Amy hits Sonic using her hammer, causing him to destroy a bunch of enemies

Knuckles and Sonic fight together to destroy a few badniks.

Silver and Shadow can be seen in the background taking down Metal Sonic. And then the camera process to focus on them. And then Sonic helps both of them.

And then in the end, Sonic Battle's Eggyboi with Sonic 4 music.

That's just to name a few.
thanks! im gonna put them all except the last, i only wanna see Sonic punching Elise lol

That's..... something...

Actually pretty good for a start.

I would make the characters move more while they squash-and-stretch. I’d like to be more specific but I’m not sure how to.
thanks! im going to try to do that
Post automatically merged:

Im going insane
Im making the animations of Sonic, Super Sonic, Silver, Super Silver, Shadow, Super Shadow, Chispi, Chispi Bone, Firulais, Chichi, and all for an animation of Team 06 vs ChaosDogs...
im liking the progress

Last edited:
Heres an advance! (not finished ever that part, fixes and squash and stretch will be made at the end)

dog.png

modifying the terraria dog to the chaosdogs, the design of the game of chaosdogs isnt changed, its just to fit more the sonic style
Post automatically merged:

its ready the spritesheet!
dog.png

heres the order: Chichi/Firulais/Chispi/Chaplin/Pelusa/Coca

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back