Sonic Speedrun Tutorials (Vanilla)

Sonic Speedrun Tutorials (Vanilla)

Lemin

Lemin submitted a new resource:

Sonic Speedrun Tutorials (Vanilla) - Learn the fastest routes and strats you can do with Sonic!

This tutorial series aims to show people the fastest routes in the vanilla SRB2 levels as Sonic. There are also slower but safer routes shown to try and accomodate for most skill levels.

Whether you are trying to simply snag a records attack emblem you are having trouble with or want to see how far you can get in the Speedrun.com leaderboards, this playlist will help out!

Here is the playlist.

The...

Read more about this resource...

The SRB2MB is an English-only forum.
Alguien me puede ayudar con la descargar de srb2 2.2.X me dice que necesito autorización,me pueden decir adónde puedo pedir ayuda si no es aquí gracias.

Alguien me puede ayudar con la descargar de srb2 2.2.X me dice que necesito autorización,me pueden decir adónde puedo pedir ayuda si no es aquí gracias.
Please use an translator since this is an english speaking site
+Dont bump threads with unrelated questions/Utilice un traductor ya que este es un sitio de habla inglesa.
+No intercambies hilos con preguntas no relacionadas

Guess what I know how to speedrun and I also Beat the game but modded with Cacee
Post automatically merged:

srb20000.gif

How did you get your camera to not move while running? Everytime I move a character in a different direction, the camera changes the angle even if I'm not trying to change the camera position.

How did you get your camera to not move while running? Everytime I move a character in a different direction, the camera changes the angle even if I'm not trying to change the camera position.
The actual speedrun was normal, but it is the montage that is diffrent. The montage specifically uses a camera command.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back