Sonic Robo Blast G

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast G 1.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

"MIDIMan"

MIDI Enthusiast
If most of the assets are taken from SRB2 v1.09.4, how did you port them into v2.2, and how can we get these ourselves?
Also, are the red springs supposed to function like the yellow springs? Same with the yellow springs functioning like the blue springs.

If most of the assets are taken from SRB2 v1.09.4, how did you port them into v2.2, and how can we get these ourselves?
Also, are the red springs supposed to function like the yellow springs? Same with the yellow springs functioning like the blue springs.
The sprites and textures were ported from 1.09.4 by copying them and converting them to use 2.2's palette. The sounds I just copied over. To get the assets, you'd just have to use a Doom WAD editor (my editor of choice being SLADE) to open the srb2.srb file in the folder you installed 1.09.4 to and look through for the sprites, textures, and sounds.

Also, yes, the springs are supposed to be weaker. It's meant to replicate how far they sprung you upwards in the fan game this is based off of. Just a reminder, as I do mention this on the overview page:
Since this is a recreation, many of the odd quirks and inconsistencies are deliberate.

Man This is an amazing mod even though it is incomplete maps good sounds good all the best and... I hope the mod is still produced

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back