I don't seem to be able to unlock neither Tails or Amy, no matter what I do. I wonder if they are like accessible through chaos emeralds or record attack (which I am lazy to do both) so I am asking why are Tails and Amy inaccessible just to not do the whole record attack and chaos emerald thing. Thanks!
I don't seem to be able to unlock neither Tails or Amy, no matter what I do. I wonder if they are like accessible through chaos emeralds or record attack (which I am lazy to do both) so I am asking why are Tails and Amy inaccessible just to not do the whole record attack and chaos emerald thing. Thanks!
If I had the acts available through the Eclise addon, I would sure play them.
Just a little problem (drumroll please) - I don't really have Frozen Hillside unlocked like what would normally happen after beating SRB2 so I can't access neither Frozen Hillside or Azure temple too. If I don't find a working solution I might just not play as them after all (I don't wanna play no save because I don't have time to play through the whole game in 1 go).
I hope someone finds a solution.
Post automatically merged:
This is me from the "can't unlock Amy or Tails" comment,
I just saw the extras checklist. It said what I need to do and now I can finally access both Tails and Amy.
I can't believe I am such a dumbass for not noticing that but I fixed the problem.
Anyways I am going to remove your problems and make you more time for updating this great addon
it says this in the console when i spawn into a map
Lua:
WARNING: ...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:59: state 'S_PLAY_DROWN' does not exist.
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:59: in function <...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:46>
it says this in the console when i spawn into a map
Lua:
WARNING: ...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:59: state 'S_PLAY_DROWN' does not exist.
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:59: in function <...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:46>
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.