Sonic Robo Blast 2: Eclise

Sonic Robo Blast 2: Eclise 1.06

I do like the idea of this mod reading it, but it crashed eveeytime I tried to play it. androidian btw
I'm sorry but I can't help you, I haven't played SRB2 on Android. All I can say is it doesn't crash on PC so it might just be you.

Yo guys I have a question

I don't seem to be able to unlock neither Tails or Amy, no matter what I do. I wonder if they are like accessible through chaos emeralds or record attack (which I am lazy to do both) so I am asking why are Tails and Amy inaccessible just to not do the whole record attack and chaos emerald thing. Thanks!

Yo guys I have a question

I don't seem to be able to unlock neither Tails or Amy, no matter what I do. I wonder if they are like accessible through chaos emeralds or record attack (which I am lazy to do both) so I am asking why are Tails and Amy inaccessible just to not do the whole record attack and chaos emerald thing. Thanks!
You can unlock Amy by playing Frozen Hillside Zone and you can unlock Tails by beating Azure Temple Zone, hope this helped!

You can unlock Amy by playing Frozen Hillside Zone and you can unlock Tails by beating Azure Temple Zone, hope this helped!
If I had the acts available through the Eclise addon, I would sure play them.
Just a little problem (drumroll please) - I don't really have Frozen Hillside unlocked like what would normally happen after beating SRB2 so I can't access neither Frozen Hillside or Azure temple too. If I don't find a working solution I might just not play as them after all (I don't wanna play no save because I don't have time to play through the whole game in 1 go).
I hope someone finds a solution.
Post automatically merged:

This is me from the "can't unlock Amy or Tails" comment,

I just saw the extras checklist. It said what I need to do and now I can finally access both Tails and Amy.
I can't believe I am such a dumbass for not noticing that but I fixed the problem.
Anyways I am going to remove your problems and make you more time for updating this great addon

- PinkyKnuckss

Last edited:
it says this in the console when i spawn into a map
Lua:
WARNING: ...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:59: state 'S_PLAY_DROWN' does not exist.

stack traceback:
    [C]: ?
    ...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:59: in function <...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:46>

Last edited:
it says this in the console when i spawn into a map
Lua:
WARNING: ...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:59: state 'S_PLAY_DROWN' does not exist.

stack traceback:
    [C]: ?
    ...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:59: in function <...\SRB2 v2.2\addons\L_Eclise-v1.06.pk3|LUA/lua_Tiering:46>
You're running either an edit or an old version, try redownloading it from this page.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back