• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, you're right, Jason, i was also gonna say that.
Plus, that sonic is from SA2/B and has nothing to do with SADX...

No work done since the 25th, vacation time :) went skiing for the first time in my life, though I was having trouble with the wedge position :)

Well, welcome back SS005. We haven't seen you for a long time. Send me the texture wad so I can see whats wrong. If the error is pallet based, try using Paint Shop Pro 7 and make the pallet use srb2's pallet.

Umm... i deleted the whole thing... it was infected with a virus :eek: !

We're probably gonna draw the textures...

Wads don't get infected with viruses. They have no executable code (except start-of-level scripts, which are not sophisticated enough to write a virus with).

Possibly an external virus.

Are you sure it was a virus? Are you sure it just wasn't glitched? I mean, what exactly did the virus do?

furyhunter600, don't you already have the textures? If not, PM me

What has happened?!?! The project like suddenly stopped from 60 FPS to 0 FPS or something. Where is everybody?

I'm here, but I guess that's not what you're asking, is it?

Well, I'm not where you are. 'Here' is a relative term, so use your best judgement in deciding where I am.

Sorry, we've been busy with school and everything. We(the SRB2:DX team) are not all grown up like most people, so we have school and stuff. I'm trying to do some stuff, and get some textures and all, but, yano...

I had a little problem and had to format my hard drive, so I don't think much work will be done until I get all my supplies back. Though using what little I had just got, I sent Poison Bog to mystic to be added to the list of match maps.

Will someone PLEASE put a link for the actual sonic adventure DX SONIC wad here? PLEASE! The ripway one isnt working!

As far as I know, it isn't finished yet, sonikaos. There are some prototypes of this, and I can host them for you, but it really isn't done yet.

Ok.

Unfortunately, that WAD was on my other computer, and I can't access it right now. Give me a couple hours and I should have it by 5 or so MST.

wow.

appenently, the ripway host has 'expired', seeing as my avatar no longer shows up. Anyway, I'm working on characters, and furyhunter600 is working on maps. SS005 is trying to fit the textures into the wad. So, yeah, we're sorta working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back