• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I can. I just got the first act done, but it's pretty short. Thankfully my crazyness came in and made the level a bit harder than I said. Though I need a question answered. How do you import a map into another wad using XWE? I tried making a new lump, and then opened the new map lump in WadAuthor, but it considers it as MAP01 still.

Cool. I recommend that when you release the wad, you put it in a zip. And not on freewebs! Please! My security settings won't allow me to download from freewebs

O.o ok......

I could teach ya but it would be long and a little tedious.

Anyway, it's done. This level will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF DANGIT!!! You will be banging the keyboard constantly on the boss. Each act is 1 or 2 examples of puzzles that will be in the game, but the spring in act 2 doesn't work right, so you'll have to jump.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-10/190552/scr_wildwonderland-srb2dx.wad

play this in OpenGL mode, it looks MUCH better, and don't step in the water! It'll drain your rings because it's freezin cold man!!

Also, what is JTE doing, because this is what I think is the list of people working on it:

JetKrazy: Character Design, Director
SS005: Level GFX Design (where is ss005 anyway? he went missing about 3 weeks ago)
Furyhunter600(me): Level Design
Jason the Echidna: Programmer

and please please PLEASE don't download so fast, cause hotdog lost his ripway account like that.

EDIT: Anyone have a use to this:
sonicell.gif

oh sorry, 2 http://'s look back up, and it's not a zip because it's only 24KB

whao. That a crazy sonic.

Anyway, nice level. You definatly have the true potential to be one of the greratest mapmakers

The level could be a little bigger though, but it's still nice

I somewhat like the first act, but the other one truly bores me. The second act takes a whole 7 seconds to beat, while the last one is just a boss, and there isn't anything wrong with that.

I do like what little there is of the first act, however (once I turned analog off). All of the levels could use to be a lot longer, but I appreciate at least being able to play some new single player content. Try making the stages about 3-4 times longer and you'll have some really quality level design there.

:) thanks, I've never really been truly appreciated by my work. I'll try to make longer levels, it's just when I think of deadlines I really am a little too quick. ;)

The textures are comn in? Yippy!!! *jumps through roof*

*see's airplane*
"Wellt, looks like i'll have to go on a killing spree again"

I thought i was making Char's, but oh well.
I just wasn't coming to this board, i have life... and other stuff...

furyhunter600 said:
EDIT: Anyone have a use to this: *insert stupid image thing here*
That looks like a stupid edit of that semi-famous Sonic Adventure 2 pic of Sonic. Who would have a use for that?... I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back