i have a habit of collecting Sonic games. i have:

Sonic the Hegdgehog
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Sonic Heroes
Shadow the Hedgehog (this one dissapointed me)
Sonic Advance
Sonic Advance 2
Sonic Robo Blast 2

(i am missing Sonic Battle and Sonic Advance 3.--I will get the new Sonic game for PS3!)

A PSP Sonic GAme! Finaly! Though this is what I despise:
We have handhelds that support awesome graphics, and yet we havnt had a 3D Sonic Game yet! All handhelld stuff is 2D gameplay! God Sonic Team,
we're waiting for Sonic Adventure DS! Racing is ONLY meant to be played in 3D! Just ask people how much fun the had in Sonic2/3 Racing! Plus, this "New Charactor better be Tails Doll, or something of the likes.

neon said:
We have handhelds that support awesome graphics, and yet we havnt had a 3D Sonic Game yet! All handhelld stuff is 2D gameplay! God Sonic Team,
we're waiting for Sonic Adventure DS! Racing is ONLY meant to be played in 3D! Just ask people how much fun the had in Sonic2/3 Racing! Plus, this "New Charactor better be Tails Doll, or something of the likes.

This game is 3D. And so is Sonic Rush.

Zeshiro said:
neon said:

It is 3D/2D. It has 3D graphics, but a side-scrolling format.

Zeshiro said:
neon said:

Umm...You do know the only 3d objects in sonic rush are Sonic, that cat dude and the bosses? Everything else...2d...

What you're looking for is a Sonic game that has old school goodness, but plays almost nextgen. In fact, plays better than nextgen. Like a mix of both. But make it extremely versetile. And add some multiplayer. Oh wait...that's SRB2...

Zeshiro said:
What you're looking for is a Sonic game that has old school goodness, but plays almost nextgen. In fact, plays better than nextgen. Like a mix of both. But make it extremely versetile. And add some multiplayer. Oh wait...that's SRB2...
That would be weird if Sega copied SRB2...

Dark Mystic said:
Zeshiro said:
neon said:

It is 3D/2D. It has 3D graphics, but a side-scrolling format.

2.5D...

*cannot wait for this game*

but i still wait for a proper 3d sonic game for the psp -_-"

as in, SA 3D, not 2.5D :P

Roboashura said:
Aegix said:
Zeshiro said:
Sonic owns in the handheld department nowadays....This might be good.

and what's the DS? furniture?
No. The DS is a handheld. He was referring to Sonic Rush, I believe.

>_< just noticed that...I read the line as "sony owns the hendheld market"

>_>

<_<

Yeah...I read really fast so sometimes that heppens. sorry.

I just hope this plays like Sonic Advance 3. Singleplayer in SA3 kinda sucked. But the multiplayer is bad ass.

Aegix said:
Roboashura said:
Aegix said:
Zeshiro said:
Sonic owns in the handheld department nowadays....This might be good.

and what's the DS? furniture?
No. The DS is a handheld. He was referring to Sonic Rush, I believe.

>_< just noticed that...I read the line as "sony owns the hendheld market"

>_>

<_<

Yeah...I read really fast so sometimes that heppens. sorry.
Mbaye you can raed tihs, tehn? Taht wulod be pterty ncie. Dsneo't tkae mcuh efroft, ehietr.

To bad it's for PSP, I'm not getting it because from the news, PSP actually burns peoples hands if played too long. Who knows, they might be discrediting Sony because it's they're first PS Hand Held. I prefer the DS myself but PSP has it's own Videos which are cool.

Owner said:
Why hate on Sonic Team, think about all of the good games they made.
Yes, from 1991-1994. That was over a decade ago. Think about the bad games they make now.

You guys should stop whining about the games sonic team makes. Would you rather have travelers tales to start making them again?

You mean traveler's tales. And no, I wouldn't want that. They were responsible for Sonic R and Sonic 3-D blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back