Sonic Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos Fox

Kaos Fox here, ahead of all of you in the Sega Sonic series as always. What is it this time? Sonic Rivals. What console(s) can it be played on you ask? The PSP! Sadly enough however, Shadow makes his return once more. And there is a new character.

A normal multiplayer 2D racing game... Seemingly simple plot... And there doesn't seem to be any hint of a new character...

Ah, but of course. Sonic Team isn't involved. That explains it.

SRB2-Playah said:
A normal multiplayer 2D racing game... Seemingly simple plot... And there doesn't seem to be any hint of a new character...

Ah, but of course. Sonic Team isn't involved. That explains it.

Try here. It might help. :roll: Additional information can be found here. Please note that this link is still under development, so check back regularily for updates.

Hm.
Sonic... Tails... Knuckles... Shadow... New character.

1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4?
Someone must have missed a memo or something.

EDIT: Wait. My bad. That's Shadow, not Tails...
Seriously. He's red and black, yet his blur-sphere thing is yellow... How the heck does that work?

Heh. Too bad Yuji Naka is leaving. I think it's Takashi Lizuka's fault that the Sonic games are going downhill.

I have very high hopes for this game.

You know why?

It's not being developed by Sonic Team! :D

If you think the ds isnt a handheld you deserve to be shot, cooked, stabbed or dead. I honestly think the game doesn't look that good(looking at the screenshots). Well maybe when movies arrive, it might be good. I just don't like 3d sonic games even though that looks kinda like Sonic Advance 3(2 characters thing).

ANd shutup Bigboi! Sonic team made some good sonic games for the genesis. Can't say about anything else. :roll: :lol:

brianv said:
ANd shutup Bigboi! Sonic team made some good sonic games for the genesis. Can't say about anything else. :roll: :lol:

Well, I've pretty much given up on Sonic Team since those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back