Sonic R

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS DISCUSSION IS NOT FOR N00BS TO DISCUSS THE TAILS DOLL CURSE. Since no one else hasn't done it (I think) I got bored and decided to make a Sonic R discussion. If you can't read well or you just didn't read the first part let me explain it:

I'm sick of the TailsDoll talk. Last night I had a dream that the Tails Doll killed me (Still not gonna get me to beilieve!). I'm just tired of hearing about it...so please don't bring it up...I'm I forgetting something? Oh yeah!

shadowfan1459 said:
THIS DISCUSSION IS NOT FOR N00BS TO DISCUSS THE TAILS DOLL CURSE. Since no one else hasn't done it (I think) I got bored and decided to make a Sonic R discussion. If you can't read well or you just didn't read the first part let me explain it:

I'm sick of the TailsDoll talk. Last night I had a dream that the Tails Doll killed me (Still not gonna get me to beilieve!). I'm just tired of hearing about it...so please don't bring it up...I'm I forgetting something? Oh yeah!
he said it once as a joke, he didn't start a discussion about it so let it go already ¬_¬

Yeah...If I hear the word Tails Doll and cursed in the same sentance again I swear the impire state building will have another body in the secret tunnel under it *jumps*

Hey guys, dont we all just love the tails doll curs..*bricked by spark*

Yea like i said before, super sonic vs metal sonic was dead even, i feel it was a letdown however because i mean 5 levels isn't very good in my case.

And the way they did the slopes...it looks like srb2 "slopes" but some how works. My favorite character is tails. Some how most of the time I end up liking tails...

here

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Yeah...If I hear the word Tails Doll and cursed in the same sentance again I swear the impire state building will have another body in the secret tunnel under it *jumps*
Tails doll cursed

I believe the reason that the Tails Doll was added into the game was to show off their new 3D graphics by showing every little detail they tried to fit it, like stitches and the zipper.

I'm pretty sure the guys over at traveller's tales are rather renowned for their (slightly strange) sense of humour, examples include the for-mentioned Tails doll and the Sonic 3D beta head (which was likely to be intentional, considering it re-appeared in the saturn version's beta) and the humour in the lego games they developed. I'd imagine the tails doll was included because it was a more humorous and interesting alternative to including another metal character in the game.

I seemed to enjoy sonic R, Yeah, very short, but still nice.

And another thing, I dont know why (some) people say tails doll is cursed, me and my big sister thought the tails doll was cute, to be honest.

even though sonic r is fun, i actually had a horrible encounter with the doll. my friend had just gotten sonic r for his birthday, so he was asking wether i could come to his house to try it out on his comp. when i met him tat night, we were playing the game like hellfire, locating the unlockables and beating each level as each character. we finally unlocked tails doll.. we thought a few races with the doll and supersonic would suffice... it got boring a while later, so we decided to go to tag.. my friend was rushing everywhere to find me once he tagged everyone else. i kept hiding but he wouldnt stop, and when he found me, i was tagged... odd thing was that even though i was tails doll, and i had got tagged, i still won. he thought it was a glitch... tails doll came up on the screen, a still image.. the rest is obvious.. power outage, computer still running, the doll came out, i got out, the doll took my friend... then i passed out... i appeared in my bed at my house, i went to the adress of my friend's place, but... there wasnt a house... i couldve sworn there was a house where that adress was... i never even touched another thing involving the tails doll ever again... until now...

believe me. that doll will take your soul, and once he does, he'll wipe out any memory of your life, and once that happens, anything you once were, had been, and would be is gone... trust me, im not tails doll noob...

IF I HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THE TAILS DOLL AGAIN IM GONNA EXPLODE (starts time bomb)

DarkSagaFromSegaLMA0, keep the Tails from the crypt fan fiction off the forums. That's what the Tails from the Crypt submit option is for.

I had so much fun playing this game. I played it on gems collection, and I was hooked on it. I played it more then other games I had like melee. I used Metal Sonic for a while, then tails doll. He's cute. I could beat every race with him. Actually, I was more comfortable playing the metal characters. I don't recall ever playing as sonic, except for my first time. As for Amy, I think if controlled properly (REALLY PROPERLY) is the strongest character in the game. *shot*
*lives*
*shot again*
I had to say the factory level was my favorite. Nice song, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back